• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sheffield Utd Vs Arsenal F.C. | Wed,Oct 31st, 7.45pm | B. L.

the dawn raids

Established Member
nerds! bringing back the old school insults, i likes.

anyway, good performance. eduardo should have a starting place saturday.

the dawn raids

Established Member
dweeb just doesnt roll off the tongue like nerds does though. its just not as desireable as nerds; kind of like adebayor playing up front alone this saturday not desireable. see what i did there?

Super_Goon

the dawn raids said:
dweeb just doesnt roll off the tongue like nerds does though. its just not as desireable as nerds; kind of like adebayor playing up front alone this saturday not desireable. see what i did there?

Beautiful, like Stewie out of Family guy.

MDGoonah41

Established Member
Hey Pat, what did you think of Song's cannon shot?

1820950127_a0a4f71275.jpg

RC8

Established Member
By the way, I never got the chance to celebrate in here, but the deflection for Denilson's goal came from Chris Morgan!

I'd invite you all a virtual pint if there was such a thing.

invisibleman18

Established Member
:lol:

Speaking of that thug, having seen the goals and highlights today, was it him who delibertely clattered Eduardo after his 2nd goal? Really unnecessary, although not unsuprising if it was him.

stiiphunn

Established Member
invisibleman18 said:
:lol:

Speaking of that thug, having seen the goals and highlights today, was it him who delibertely clattered Eduardo after his 2nd goal? Really unnecessary, although not unsuprising if it was him.

Yes, I think it was him. Bumped into Eduardo even if the ball had already hit the back of the net.

number_0

Established Member
can someone confirm our formation for that night...
i saw the game and i thought it ws
-----whookash
diarra berto song hoyte
walcatt denilson diaby gibbs
bendtner eduardo

about the game i thought those scums in 50-50 challnges whenever they lost they just dive and pretend to be fouled and the stupid ref just bought it....
other than that, they went to the game with a game plan of hooooof it and lump it in our faces :evil:

CrazyInLoveWithArsenal

I would have loved for Barazite, Lansbury and Merida to have gotten more time. The game was settled by 70 minutes, it would have been great if the three of them were all given around 20 minutes to show us what they can do.

Anyone feel that the order of the substitutions mean anything?

I personally don't think so. Also Gibbs looked a good player but I doubt he will make it here. The fact that we have very few wingers would have led you to think that at 18 he would be mature enough to a job as a bench player when needed at the very least. Wenger obviously doesn't think so. I hope he makes it but for some reason I feel it won't be at this club.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
we were playing 4-3-3 most of the time so it looks something like this which i think is good actually.

fabianski
diarra song hoyte gibbs
denilson gilberto diaby
walcott bendtner eduardo

Arsenal Quotes

I’ve told Dave to cut off his ponytail. I think it makes him less aerodynamic.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom