• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Shkodran Mustafi: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

My boy Mustafi , finally going to claim his glory .
This would be the best redemption arc of all time. What’s really going to happen is he’s going to concede a pointless penalty and blame Leno for it at some point in the next few games.

But I would love to see a Mustafi redemption, it would be hilarious. :lol:

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
This would be the best redemption arc of all time. What’s really going to happen is he’s going to concede a pointless penalty and blame Leno for it at some point in the next few games.

Tbf, he's started every season here very well. For some reason he turns into hot garbage after new year.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable

Not just that but we need it desperately. We've had this before with players. Eboue, Ramsey (particularly pre 2014) and others have been at the pits of fan hate but managed to get out of it for some of the fans.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
To be fair to him the frankfurt and yesterday game was good performance no mistake keep it simple hopefully he keep it up for his own good at least.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

My boy Emery playing him in easy games to make him look good so we can sell him and put the funds towards one of Leipzig's French centrebacks.

Playing chess while others are playing checkers.

Steps

My boy Emery playing him in easy games to make him look good so we can sell him and put the funds towards one of Leipzig's French centrebacks.

Playing chess while others are playing checkers.
At the rate he's going, he will be playing in the unemployment line. Still, if we can get funds for Upamecano, count me in.

To be fair to him the frankfurt and yesterday game was good performance no mistake keep it simple hopefully he keep it up for his own good at least.

Should be a confidence boost for him. Had a good game and played like he had something to prove.

Ewarwoowar

18954746-0-image-a-1_1569485660407.jpg

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

The redemption arc continues. I find this hilarious.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Maldstafi more like. His Arsenal career might be over after last season but happy he preforming well in games ge he playing

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
He's edging closer to getting a proper page one picture...but then I'm thinking maybe that will jinx it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom