• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Shkodran Mustafi: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wryer

Another game with Mustafi, another clean sheet.

Makes you think.

.... that some players just are not good enough for handle pressure from high profile games. ;)

Seriously though, that's the difference between decent players and class players. The mental aspect of it.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

.... that some players just are not good enough for handle pressure from high profile games. ;)

Seriously though, that's the difference between decent players and class players. The mental aspect of it.
I'm just kidding. But Sokratis and David Luiz haven't been much better.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

I feel that Mustafi is single handedly turning this season around. His composure , execution of pass. Decisiveness and commanding presence is infectious and its having a trickle down effect on the EL team who then play with the same verve and daring.

Man will be Captain by the end of the year and a statue outside the stadium in 5 years. Mark my words.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
I feel that Mustafi is single handedly turning this season around. His composure , execution of pass. Decisiveness and commanding presence is infectious and its having a trickle down effect on the EL team who then play with the same verve and daring.

Man will be Captain by the end of the year and a statue outside the stadium in 5 years. Mark my words.
:lol::lol:

Mikael Silvestre in a united shirt as avatar if you are right and you'll get mustafi for a year if he's not captain / great

Uncle Good-Advice

I'm not sure if it counts but I'm going to put his statue in the special chill out section of my garden. I will call it calamity row. Mustafi (without the armband as of yet), Amaury Bischoff, Park, Andre Santos, Squillaci and few others. Great place to relax, you go out of sauna, see those poor buggers and suddenly your life seems to feel so much better!

Ewarwoowar

:lol::lol:

Mikael Silvestre in a united shirt as avatar if you are right and you'll get mustafi for a year if he's not captain / great

@celestis, you must be masochistic, Mustafi captain, yes not beyond possibility or probability maybe in a cup game, but the only ever chance he has of getting a statue ever ever, would be to keep the bird sh1t off of Henry's.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

@celestis, you must be masochistic, Mustafi captain, yes not beyond possibility or probability maybe in a cup game, but the only ever chance he has of getting a statue ever ever, would be to keep the bird sh1t off of Henry's.

So you feel there is a chance as well , nice to have some company on my lofty peak

Ewarwoowar

So you feel there is a chance as well , nice to have some company on my lofty peak
Yeh but only to keep the bird faeces off of Henry
s-l300.jpg

Pepes blue pill

This 3 games 3 clean sheets facts are going to be like when he first started with us and we won everytime he had played for a while, that convinced people he was good and know the same fool are going to get convinced he is a changed man

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
However this is why Mustafi shouldnt be allowed back into the first team yet:

I never understood videos like this, you know I could make the same thing for Koscielny who you guys think is God and it would look even worse? Remember when he kicked the ball into his own face as a pass to Griezmann?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom