<

Shkodran Mustafi: 2019/20 Performances

Discussion in 'Arsenal Talk' started by Ricardinho, Aug 9, 2019.

1. hydrofluoric acid

hydrofluoric acid Dishonest To His Federation

Please sell in January!

2. UpTheGunnerz

UpTheGunnerz No Longer Phallus Obsessed

Will be hard to shift in jan mate, perhaps next summer if he continues to perform well in cups...

3. mavelous

mavelous Tinfoil hat aficionado Trusted

Have you emailed that to all clubs across europe yet? Any bites so far?

4. RandomHero84

RandomHero84 Well-Known Member

He was very poor for an extended amount of time, but i don't want to sign off on the fact that people seem happy with practically bullying him as he tries to rebuild his career.

Oh_Snap and BigPoppaPump like this.
  5. Penn_

Penn_ Established Member

So he was on Twitter enough to see criticism but couldn’t see that people hated his ‘Back on Top’ posts?

6. hydrofluoric acid

hydrofluoric acid Dishonest To His Federation

Self critical my ass.

Does he knows how cameras work or what? We can see him on the field blaming everyone else.

7. Rex Banter

Rex Banter Got Swerved By Gallas Trusted

I’d have thrown hands if that were me, interviewer was brutal.

I think he’s an atrocious player and one of our worst ever signings but the constant memeing and abuse he suffers online and from fans in general is too much.

He’s just not a very good defender, that’s not his fault though. People won’t keep that same energy for people who deserve it, focus it all on footballers instead.

krengon and SingmeasongSong like this.
  8. celestis

celestis Arsenal-Mania Veteran Moderator

How'd you know I've taken over as his agent ? :lol:

mavelous and samshere like this.
  9. BigPoppaPump

BigPoppaPump Could Never Wifey An Opp Thot

Sad thing is every CB at Arsenal ends up looking like a muppet, our system is terrible for CBs to thrive. Mustafi got worse abuse than all the other failures we had though. Like I don't think he's worse than Sokratis, Mustafi was better than Koscielny at times.

Oh_Snap likes this.
  10. Mark Tobias

Mark Tobias Mr. Agreeable

Come on man. I think a lot of your Kos points are really valid and he was possibly far too overrated on here but he never made nearly as many costly errors in a single season as the one Mustafi has just come out of.

Mrs Bergkamp likes this.
  11. Mark Tobias

You modded yourself and we see the comparisons with Mustafi's hugely 'self-critical' ways..

celestis likes this.
  12. BigPoppaPump

You should have seen his first two seasons with Vermaelen. But obviously you only started watching football recently so you wouldn't know.

OnlyOne likes this.
  13. Mark Tobias

First season he was bad actually.
    Been watching football for 25 years man.. Really no need to be belittling in every comment but I suppose you need something to boost that ego.

14. pigge

pigge Wishes Wrestling Fans Liked Him

Really lol? Really hope players dont think like this in our club. Its exacly his fault and noone elses.

Train harder, work harder, focus more become better or stay where you are. Take responsibility for your life.

15. Mraven

Mraven Well-Known Member

Don’t buy this bad interviewer sentiment. This is obviously a planned attempt by Mustafi to win sympathy. Questions are pre-approved before interviews like this

gunner4lyfe likes this.
  16. BigPoppaPump

You've been talking sh!t about me lately don't act innocent now.

17. Mark Tobias

Where was i talking **** about you? By tagging you in a factual post. Ffs man get a grip. You have serious mental issues

18. Mrs Bergkamp

Mrs Bergkamp Well-Known Member

I did and he looked like an £8m (cheap) CB. Our defence was always susceptible after Gallas wasn't there to hold Vermaelen's hand but pound for pound, Kos worked damn hard to be the best he could be even if he was never truly world class. Campbell and Toure are the only really top CB's we've had after 2004.

Keplaz and Mark Tobias like this.
  19. BigPoppaPump

Mertesacker did a good job holding things together I'd say he was our best CB after Toure/Campbell. I have too many memories of koscielny doing dumb sh!t that made us lose games

20. Mrs Bergkamp

Mrs Bergkamp Well-Known Member

Mert was decent but his lack of pace meant we changed the way we played to accommodate him. He marshalled the defence as well as he could but he's our third best CB in recent years but a long way behind Campbell and Toure. Kos has given you PTSD hasn't he? :(

Mark Tobias likes this.