Shkodran Mustafi: 2019/20 Performances

Discussion in 'Arsenal Talk' started by Ricardinho, Aug 9, 2019.

1. hydrofluoric acid

hydrofluoric acid Dishonest To His Federation

Terrible. No idea what he was doing in their first goal...

Still better than Sokratshit.

2. yousif_arsenal

yousif_arsenal King of Twitter Rumours Moderator

Yes i mean he didn't do his usual stupid stuff he not good enough

3. Mark Tobias

Mark Tobias Mr. Agreeable

Yousif, go look again, he fails to pressure the striker for the second goal. In both goals he was the defender beaten. First one was unlucky.

4. Riou

Riou Non-Stop Nostalgia

[​IMG]

Only “opponent” I have ever seen Mustafi successfully mark.

Mark Tobias and tap-in like this.
  5. Manberg

Manberg Predator

His confidence on the pitch has been shattered and his development (as a player) ruined as a result. He’s a world cup winner and he’s only 27.

I’m convinced that he arrived at Arsenal more than twice the player and defender he is now. Whatever happens on the training pitches, our defenders get worse.

tcahill and YeahBee like this.
  6. BigPoppaPump

BigPoppaPump Could Never Wifey An Opp Thot

Yeah being a CB at Arsenal is a hard and thankleas job, probably the worst top club to be a CB at.

Hiwever we’ve been tryna sell him and he doesn’t want to go and get paid less elsewhere so he can’t complain too much. We should never have given him a new contract.

Makingtrax likes this.
  7. <<reed>>

<<reed>> Meme Merchant

We never gave him a new contract though

8. Makingtrax

Makingtrax Arséne Wenger once said "I will miss you"

Really! Mot even sure how he got to be a pro. He only has one attribute . . his heading. His marking is woeful, he makes terrible decisions, his passing is erratic, he constantly blames his team mates for his mistakes, his tackles are rash and somehow he has a talent for getting himself in a poor position.

Will never forgive him for that loss against United when we were all over them. Yet the ball came to Mustafi when he had plenty of time and options, yet he just became confused and panicked when Lingard rushed at him. Eventually he lost the ball and gave Lingard an easygoal.

One of the main attributes of a CB is to be cool when the press comes at you, even if you just boot it upfield or out, as a last resort. But presenting it to the opposition. Grrrrrrrr

North5 likes this.
  9. Tumblin'Dice

Tumblin'Dice Hates Reddit

This man would back track into his own f*cking goal if given the opportunity.

skience3, Gooner416 and North5 like this.
  10. gunner4lyfe

gunner4lyfe Well-Known Member

Fvcking useless coward.

11. bingobob

bingobob Fan of Technicians Who Show Great Character

The annoying thing is he was really brave and won a great header and got clattered for it. Slowly thought he was a changed man and then he backed of a man whose back was to him trying to control a ball that wasnt on the deck. That's when you squeeze so he doesnt then turn and run whilst you back pedal. Not necessarily over commit but get close enough so he doesn't plays the way he is facing or takes a bad touch and you nip in in front.

12. Jasard

Jasard Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Was brain dead before clashing heads. Moron.

13. yousif_arsenal

The 2nd goal was classic mustafi he didn't press keep getting back. Should be the first one will be sold in January

14. Makingtrax

Makingtrax Arséne Wenger once said "I will miss you"

Mustafi is trending on Twitter, people saying how he ruined our defence after coming on.

Not sure what Arteta can do about this sort of quality.

15. RunTheTrap

RunTheTrap Well-Known Member

I don’t advocate drug use but in the case if Shrokdan Mustafi, it gets easier to watch with a blunt in your hand.

African Flair likes this.
  16. GoonerJeeves

GoonerJeeves Up The Terriers

If he is a StatDNA buy, it is time to erase and rewind.

RacingPhoton likes this.
  17. BigPoppaPump

BigPoppaPump Could Never Wifey An Opp Thot

Can't believe he's been here so long, no other team than Arsenal I swear.

RacingPhoton likes this.
  18. yousif_arsenal

He cost us 60m including his wages of course if couldn't manage to sell him. Abslout disaster buy Wenger wanted Manolas and instead Ivan got him this guy and we sold Gabriel who is superior defender

skience3 and RacingPhoton like this.
  19. Camron

Camron Established Member

Just watched that city documentary episode where they slaughter us 3-0 at our own house, twice.

The Mustafi-Aguero 'push' moment... That is two years ago. And he is still here.

20. Eaststander74

Eaststander74 Jury Lite II

He can't be a defender. Who told him he was a defender? Who gave him the opportunity all those years ago as a defender, which meant he ended up playing as one for Arsenal? These things don't just happen.

RacingPhoton and Tourbillion like this.