• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Shkodran Mustafi (Out)

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 2,110
  • Views 308,802
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanfrothan

At the start of the summer this guy was top of the list of players we needed to move on so it's really disappointing that he is still here.

But, if someone had offered me the chance to get rid of either him or Mkhitaryan at the start of play yesterday - I would have said Mkhitaryan without a doubt.

The way the summer and the first few games have panned out Emery has made it really clear that Mustafi is definitely not in his plans so I just can't see him getting minutes. Even in the Europa League, with Holding now back, I think Emery will go for Chambers/Holding pairing. He may get minutes in the league cup but I'm not too bothered about that.

Mkhitaryan on the other hand was definitely in line to take minutes off Nelson/Martinelli/ESR etc. - as it proved in the NLD - so he is the one that I really wanted out as he is clearly not cut out for this league.

I know it wasn't a straight choice between the two but I guess I'm just trying to make myself feel better about Mustafi still being here! :lol:

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Now we know he's staying I don't even want him to play Carabao Cup, give the kids a chance. Even if we offered him for free he can still refuse to move, so just let him stay at home, he's stealing a living anyway so we shouldn't feel he has to come to work for it!

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Keep him in the reserves until he develops a sense of dignity or a team comes in for him.

Sadly, at this stage, neither look close to materializing.

Mustafi included in 25 man squad. Must be difficult having Mustafi as his favorite player but also try to convince the fan base he hates him. Lol joke. Its very easy apparently.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
I'm still not convinced Mustafi is aware of whats going on, in his deluded mind he probably thinks he is being saved for the run in at the end of the season and the Europa League final..

Like how Messi gets selective game time over in Barca to keep him fresh, I'm sure thats the impression Mustafi has!

Tomb Bombadil

I'm still not convinced Mustafi is aware of whats going on, in his deluded mind he probably thinks he is being saved for the run in at the end of the season and the Europa League final..

Like how Messi gets selective game time over in Barca to keep him fresh, I'm sure thats the impression Mustafi has!
In the german transfermarkt forum someone said he was talking to Leverkusen but asked for some extras (don't know what). :facepalm:

Kobi

I Know Who You Are
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom