• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Shkodran Mustafi (Out)

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 2,110
  • Views 308,871
Status
Not open for further replies.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
I’m not even trying to be funny but there’s a path in comedy for Mustafi if he wants it. He’s a clown of a CB so he might as well be a clown on TV. Imagine, on a Friday night, Sky One you see James Corden, Freddie Flintoff, Jack Whitehall and the legend, the enigma, the paradox. A certain Shkodran Mustafi appears. Don’t know about you guys but I’m definitely watching that. More out of morbid curiosity but I’m watching

Gwilson55

mustafi needs to go - too error prone for a premier league defender. I laughed when Jonny Evans went to West Brom and was wondering what Leicester we’re thinking signing him but he’s proven me wrong. We can’t even seem to sign a middle of the road premier league quality defender and there don’t seem to be any coming through the academy

We have great attacking and midfield talent but since bellerin we haven’t brought anyone through the academy

don’t know enough/much about Saliba but surely we need to be scouting either potential CBs or quality ones rather than muddling along with the error strewn defenders we have

Zaza

Imagine Selling Mustafi first when clowns like Luiz and Sokratis are still around.
Mustafi > Sokratis, Luiz and yes, the precious Rob Holding.
Sad our defence has gotten to this stage

Get These Hands

Off of my purse !
Imagine Selling Mustafi first when clowns like Luiz and Sokratis are still around.
Mustafi > Sokratis, Luiz and yes, the precious Rob Holding.
Sad our defence has gotten to this stage

Strongly disagree. Mustafi is the worst of the lot. The others you mentioned do have good games occasionally, just very inconsistent.

Mustafi is gash every time he plays. Getting through a match without a highlight reel mistake is a huge achievement for him.

Marjorie

Thread Monopolizer
We really need to take whatever we can get for this guy now. This time next year he'll be able to sign a pre-contract with a foreign team and that will mean no return on someone we spent £35m on. Would rather we get 5-10m now than let it drag on until that scenario.

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II
Explosive Diarrhea
Noro Virus
Salmonella/Glandula Fever
Ebola

Catch Ebola early and you can be cured. Leave Salmonella to run riot and you'll die.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Can't wait to sell him came on for 10 mins nearly give me heart attack with his s**ty defending

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Probably my least favourite Arsenal player I have watched, just terrible...when he leaves everyone is invited to my place (parent's house) for a bangin' party!

TakeChillPill

Established Member
Mustafi makes up for his flaws with his atleticism, however positionally and his decision making are equvilent of a sunday leagye player.

The club have to accept their losses and get him off the wage bill ASAP. if we can get £10m plus wages (around £7m until the end of his contract). That's money that can be put to use else where.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom