• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Shkodran Mustafi (Out)

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 2,110
  • Views 306,351
Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

How can anyone defend anything about this guy? Sick of seeing stuff about him being a 'fighter' or has good 'character' because he's still around, he's a pro athlete ffs.

There's absolutely nothing positive about him.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
How can anyone defend anything about this guy? Sick of seeing stuff about him being a 'fighter' or has good 'character' because he's still around, he's a pro athlete ffs.

You're another one who follows in the shadow of others! Cant you think for yourself!

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
Tbf I think Mustafi was better than he looked for us. He was just unlucky that every single error he made was enormous, I dont think he ever had a lucky break. All big errors and a high percentage lead to a goal, often a winning goal. Good luck to him, he took it on the chin and never bad mouthed the fans or the club.

Blunder of a post. :lol:

Why not just adress the elephant in the room, the guy is talented but doesn't have the mentality to be consistent enough to be considered a quality player worthy of Araenal shirt. Nothing about luck.

If he was bad as you lot make out, we wouldn't be selling him for 10m. Anyway, you and your mates misread my post!

I was just joking.

But I dont rate Mustafi. I think his reading of the game was not very good. Did look good in front of the cameras though with his tackling and all action style football.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

The pain he has caused us over the years is unreal. We would be in a much better place as a club now if we signed a proper CB instead. He cost us a lot of points every year.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Blunder of a post. :lol:

Why not just adress the elephant in the room, the guy is talented but doesn't have the mentality to be consistent enough to be considered a quality player worthy of Araenal shirt. Nothing about luck.

Yes, poor choice of words. I shouldn't have used the word luck :lol: Obviously I'm as pleased as anyone else if we sell him. I was just trying to say his errors were focused on because they were always big costly errors! When the window closes I'll put my calm head back on! :)

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Starting to feel like this is one of those classic laziofans1886.com bullshit rumours. There hasn’t really been much coverage outside of those rubbish fan sites.

Probably some Napoli fan getting back at us for Gabriel...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom