• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Singapore Select XI Vs Arsenal - 15/07/2015 - 1:30PM - SS1

Status
Not open for further replies.

North5

Here since 2009. Unlike Cornavirus.

Crowley and zelalem both look tidy on the ball. Zelalem doing more than flamini.

RandyMarsh

Established Member
Big pre season for Debuchy to try and get his starting place back from Bellerin.

Crowley looking hungry and always available for the ball, good to see. Fair play to Akpom too. Doesn't quite beat Sanogo's 4 sitters from last summer but not many players can.

Everton will be a much better reflection of where these youngsters are at.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Standard stuff against poor opposition.

The young player who impressed the most for me was Crawley. I'd like to see him start in the Emirates and move on loan to see how he does.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Disappointed with the lack of effort Chris Willock put in there. Should've been busting a gut to impress, played half heartedly.

TriniGunner

Bellerin can become our RB Alaba.

He is such a joy to watch on that right side. Passes the ball so well and it's been a long time since we had a right back who can actually cross the ball properly. There's no way Wenger is dropping him from the starting 11.

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
Okay, poor opposition, but to be fair our youth are fairly inexperienced and performed admirably. Hopefully signs of a bright future for some of them.

Santi's Left Foot

No Longer Sleeping in Theo's bed
Everton will be a good test, would like to take more of a look at Akpom, Crowley, Toral and Iwobi. Tbh I don't want to see Flamini in Arsenal shirt again.

TriniGunner

Big pre season for Debuchy to try and get his starting place back from Bellerin.

Crowley looking hungry and always available for the ball, good to see. Fair play to Akpom too. Doesn't quite beat Sanogo's 4 sitters from last summer but not many players can.

Everton will be a much better reflection of where these youngsters are at.

Bellerin is our starting right back. It's good to have a player like Debuchy as a backup though.

davidsukker

I dont want to trash flamini for the third time in an hour, but Zelalem and Toral should start in the pl before Flamini. This guy is horrible, everything bad in this game happened cause of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom