• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Singapore Select XI Vs Arsenal - 15/07/2015 - 1:30PM - SS1

Status
Not open for further replies.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

I dont want to trash flamini for the third time in an hour, but Zelalem and Toral should start in the pl before Flamini. This guy is horrible, everything bad in this game happened cause of him.
What bad things happened

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
You have to keep in mind that for the first half our midfield consisted of Flamini (utterly useless), Coquelin (Limited going forward) and Wilshere (Who made a couple of impressive runs)

I think the match was set up for Akpom to show his worth. I'd like to see what he's capable of with brilliant playmakers behind him. Akpom does impress me, but I don't see difference between him and Welbeck yet.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
I am happy for Akpom, could add him confidence. It is a different situation than with Sanogo, cause with Akpom you can see he has all predispositions to become a very, very good striker.

Technique-wise he is up there with the rest of the squad, needs to improve his off the ball and decision making, but it all comes with time.

Zelalem looks like he bulked up a bit, and I like Crowley. He has that silk touch, but he lost a lot of balls. Iwobi is decent, but think he won't make it here. Not so sure about Toral, and Willock was invisible.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Good game, good for fitness.

Very happy for Akpom, I was really rooting for him to score a few and he did! Let's see him keep that up.

Impressed with Iwobi aswell. Thought the other youngsters played a bit within themselves rather than really going for it but they're still very young.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
Oh yeah, and Bellerin is class.

You can see what a good boost in confidence and a regular start in a team that actually has a spirit and coherence can do to a player.

That is exactly what could and I hope will happen to a couple of more youngsters. They should follow his example.

phv

It is a shame that Willock didn't show off his unbelievable dribbling skills. He got a lot of touches on the ball but decided to play it safe. He is best on the left wing (cutting inside onto his right foot). Today he had to play on the right wing so that might be one of the reasons he ''didn't go for it''. Or maybe Wenger told him to be more of a team player. Anyway.... his off the ball movement was good and he is very comfortable with the ball at his feet. Naturally gifted player. I expect a lot from him, especially from the 2016-17 season onwards. He is a '98 so it is too early for him this season.

Will he get any minutes against Everton ? I doubt it.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
damn completely forgot this was today. Someone post the highlights when they are available.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Genuinely upsets me that Flamini will get a load of minutes this season at this rate. He will cost us the points the Cech will save us.

Reactions: A_G

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
Don't expect Arteta to stay fit and Coq to play every game. Flamini will get plenty of minutes.

nuhno.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Of the nine red cards this season we probably deserved half of them

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom