• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Singapore Select XI Vs Arsenal - 15/07/2015 - 1:30PM - SS1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Refo

Flamini isn't seeing the pitch. **** me, he just isn't. Wenger's head on a plate if he does.

That being said, good to see the Arsenal again. Liked Akpom's play today, and Bellerin looked good.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Promising performance from Iwobi-Wan Kenobi today. Nice tricks and decent pace, although I can't see him destroying a top fullback so easily, so will hope to see him tested at a better level. Akpom did well with his chances, probably the easiest hatty he'll ever score, so not sure how much you can read into it. Nice placement on the penalty and great placement for the header, so credit where it's due.

Bellerin did well when he came on, clearly a top talent and will surely replace Debuchy as no.1 RB this season who looked a week or two short of full fitness. Toral looked ok, was hoping for more from him, but he did show decent composure to win the peno. Not sold on him.

Also excited to see Crowley, kid didn't do a lot today but he's only 17 tbf. Excellent technically as always, but really needs to get on the steak and eggs.

Finally, credit to Singapore. They have definitely got the coolest names going. Nazrul sounds like a LoTR demon, and there is no way Shakir Hamza isn't a Disney genie. They even got the comedy names in with Quak.

All in all, pretty decent fitness exercise against poor opposition.

Akpom and Iwobi are going to push Welbeck out of the team sooner than I thought.

No worries, we will make profit on Welbeck. City still need English players!

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Flamini isn't seeing the pitch. **** me, he just isn't. Wenger's head on a plate if he does.

That being said, good to see the Arsenal again. Liked Akpom's play today, and Bellerin looked good.

Arteta injured already so... we're one step closer to seeing Flamini.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

No? :p We're an injury to Coq away from a disaster. He only needs to miss a game and we'll be at a very high risk of dropping points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom