• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

So much for fan day

A

Anonymous

The atmosphere as per usual was ****e. Our home support is a joke and the worst in London.

Baby Ash

Fans day in terms of the singing with songsheets was a shambles, my songsheet was stuffed under my seat, and my other mates did'nt even get one!

And singing to the tune of Jerusalem was soooo depressing...and then the rain came.

I really could have done without that bloke at half time, murdering our Vieira song it was A MESS!

I wore my Arsenal shirt yesterday but it was freezing! I had a jacket on and was still cold.

In my opinion fans day should be either at the begining of the season when it's still warm, or at the end of the season. Fans is a good idea in principal but a lot more thought needs to go into it.

Arsenal Quotes

One of the things I discovered in Japan was from watching sumo wrestling. At the end you can never tell who has won the fight, and who has lost, because they do not show their emotion because it could embarrass the loser. It is unbelievable. That is why I try to teach my team politeness. It is only here in England that everybody pokes their tongue out when they win.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom