• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sokratis (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Who's Huss's boss?
Why does that matter? Vinai isn't involved in negotiations.

Huss was the one was that ended contract talks with Balogun, so he had more influence on these things than Vinai.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Why does that matter? Vinai isn't involved in negotiations.

Huss was the one was that ended contract talks with Balogun, so he had more influence on these things than Vinai.

He has to OK all contracts. He's the boss. Hence the word "umbrella".

Buck has to stop with him. IF he thinks Huss is doing a shiite job, he should fire him.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Contract termination doesnt mean full buyout.

Also, the ship is being righted. We’ll be fine. Patience.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
I know this player was the favorite of the mods
Meanwhile on planet Earth:
Sokratis is not a reliable defender that you build a CB partnership with
I just tried to see the good in Sokratis but you were right about him last season. Guy is embarrassing at times.
If he were not Greek and playing for Dortmund, would we still be in for him? I think no, and that's a concern.

He could be good, but I think we should try for better.
How the fcuk does Sokratis get a game ? dud is running around like he is on an acid trip.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Who needs fees for players, the main thing is saving on wages!

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Who needs fees for players, the main thing is saving on wages!
Yup. Its down the road finances that we save on here. And as I said above, contract termination doesnt necessarily mean full buyout.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Nice lad.
Bad signing.

Bye bye.
Don't think he was bad he was main man in emery first season that finished 5th and get us to europa final he just not suited for team want play from back or possession football surprised that he played with teams like us and Dortmund who are possession based

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

These are so many mistakes really have to learn from those i know most are down to Ivan and his s**ty planning but hopefully things improve

Stand out name there is Aaron Ramsey.

I’m not sure how we let our best player leave the club for free. There would be no talk of Özil or ESR if we still had Rambo playing off our front three.

Partey and Ramsey in the same team would have been fap worthy.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Stand out name there is Aaron Ramsey.

I’m not sure how we let our best player leave the club for free. There would be no talk of Özil or ESR if we still had Rambo playing off our front three.

Partey and Ramsey in the same team would have been fap worthy.
Yes only Ramsey Sanchez from this group i would have liked they stayed put. Cazorla too.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Meanwhile on planet Earth:

1447453730482516.gif

Reactions: A_G
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom