• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sokratis (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
Too good to be true! But I love you De Laurentiis if you make a move for him!

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Italian press still trying to claim Gabriel has promised himself to Napoli. Bellends.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Manolas and Sokratis with Ospina between the sticks.

Unreal defence that Napoli are building.

:drool::drool:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Think he is a good defender, was decent in his first year...Arteta doesn't seem to rate him (shame, as I think he is better than most of the CBs we have) feel his time has come to an end here, so hopefully get some type of fee for him, rather than just lose him for free later on.

f1abb2b4-d799-4fe3-9a19-fe3dd192b64a-436-00000045761767f7.jpg

...great photo this.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Yes yes yes.

Reaffirm Napoli as our **** club. Feel like we have a transnational derby brewing due to the fact we smoke them in the transfer market + smoked them in the EL :drool:

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

I don’t usually post stuff like this but apparently we’re going to be signing Gabriel and Sokratis is 100% leaving.

My mate at work actually knows Sokratis which I’ve Just found out. Been talking to Napoli since Jan.
Wow this really confirms that the world is such a small place! :lol: Look forward to your next update when you and Stavros grab a gyro.

Whickham

I don't think we should sell our Greek warrior this summer, just give him some chance In the first team under Arteta.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
@Mitch is probably gonna cry when he sees this

It's understandable as Sokratis is a talented defender and too good to waste his twlight years on a bench.

A big improvement over the very error prone and ridiculously overrated Koulibaly. Manolas and Sokratis partnership is a very good partnership.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Not really surprised. I think Edu hinted that there will be a lot of outgoings this summer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom