• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sokratis Papastathopoulos: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

clovis

He is aggressive and reckless. A negative trait for a CB..

Send him back to BVB and offer £15m for Hummels. He is past his prime but I think he can be really good for us next Chambers/Holding for 2-3 seasons..

A bit like Mertesacker back in the day but of course way better especially on the ball

DasBootist

He is aggressive and reckless. A negative trait for a CB..

Send him back to BVB and offer £15m for Hummels. He is past his prime but I think he can be really good for us next Chambers/Holding for 2-3 seasons..

A bit like Mertesacker back in the day but of course way better especially on the ball
Saliba will be a starter for us next season, of that I am nearly certain

Manberg

Predator
Papa scored a crucial goal today. If we went into the second half only 1-0 up Utd will have shown a lot more fight than they did.

Credit to the player who assisted with the header and made it easy, forgot who it was.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
If you want build a team that want to plau from the back then Sokratis must be sold but he very good defender always dangerous in corners too

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Papa scored a crucial goal today. If we went into the second half only 1-0 up Utd will have shown a lot more fight than they did.

Credit to the player who who assisted with the header and made it easy, forgot who it was.
Laca headed it onto goal and De Gea made a great save but could only parry it to Papa who had an open goal. More of an assist from De Gea, if anything. :p

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Big Dave will get the main headlines today, and Luiz was great, but so happy for Papa tonight!

Was the only centre back I trusted last year, even Kos look finished to me, but Papa, while not great, never stopped trying for the cause...hoping it can be something to build on him, and whole team really, as Mikel said it's a fresh start for every player.

Papa and Luiz, dancing us into 2020 after that defensive performance!

Last edited:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
He really does well to pick himself after shaky 1st half out of his position but 2nd half was perfect.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom