• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sokratis Papastathopoulos: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

roz

Fake News Merchant
I thought it was a sure thing that he would leave to get his minutes in elsewhere?!:frustrated:

Who’s his agent? Kia or what?

roz

Fake News Merchant
Yeah but the bum squad sucked it up and used it to attack other players, even though many told them Sok might sing a different song when the time comes to it.
Loool. We don’t even know if he does want to stay. Ill go based on what big Pappa said himself rather than a tenuous twitter account

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Yeah imma go with what came from the horses mouth myself.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Loool. We don’t even know if he does want to stay. Ill go based on what big Pappa said himself rather than a tenuous twitter account
We’re all just going by rumours, that’s all we have. You’ve been attacking other players non stop based on tenuous stuff on Twitter, so why not here?

roz

Fake News Merchant
We’re all just going by rumours, that’s all we have. You’ve been attacking other players non stop based on tenuous stuff on Twitter, so why not here?
:lol:
Players?

Ive only had a go at 1 player as far as I can remember. Haven’t even been on the Özil thread today Ill have you know, so hardly non stop.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Sokratis refusing to leave despite being completely out of favour? Wonder if he'll get the same slagging off others get.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Why do we give so many players what they don’t deserve. You know you’re doing something wrong when nobody ever wants to leave. :lol:

Why is every single decision we make just hurting us these days? :lol:

Tir Na Nog

Why do we give so many players what they don’t deserve. You know you’re doing something wrong when nobody ever wants to leave. :lol:

Why is every single decision we make just hurting us these days? :lol:

I still get told there was nothing wrong with this signing. Just a stop gap, etc.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
I don't know why people put any stock in these pr interviews.. Standard stuff you hear all the time that's utterly meaningless.

Think about it from Sokratis' perspective, if him and his family are settled in London, why would he want to leave to a potentially worse city on much lower wages? Just because some people he doesn't even know exists would be mad at him?

Leaving on a free would be much better for him when it comes to his next and probably last contract too. Anyone advising him will tell him the same..

Tir Na Nog

Don't worry I'm sure those who are quick to criticise others who are happy just picking up wage and virtually live in those players threads will be in this thread slagging off Sokratis in equal measure. I'm sure of it.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Don't worry I'm sure those who are quick to criticise others who are happy just picking up wage and virtually live in those players threads will be in this thread slagging off Sokratis in equal measure. I'm sure of it.
:rofl:

I’m waiting for them bro. Can’t seem to find them. Maybe the thread is broken?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom