• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sokratis Papastathopoulos: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
May get slack for this but i can't recall Mustafi being horrible at RB

I think he would be better than Chambers at RB. He has better ball control and he definitely has a decent cross in him.
I think Wenger had mentioned of Mustafi being a striker in his youngster days.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
Antics imo. People are looking for stuff to be angry at ATM.

TBF he and Luiz looked awfull by the first goal of Villa they where both ball watching you should always know as a defender what is happening in the back when you leave space. its not like we are thrashing him because we are angry but just he is not performing at the level he should be.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
TBF he and Luiz looked awfull by the first goal of Villa they where both ball watching you should always know as a defender what is happening in the back when you leave space. its not like we are thrashing him because we are angry but just he is not performing at the level he should be.
If he did no antics it wouldve been much less anger towards him after the game.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Can we talk about Papa...

I know our defence hasn’t been great for a few years now, but I genuinely thought he was pretty good last season...he had his crazy moments, but I thought he was relatively solid and our most dependable defender...but this year, Jesus!

He played well in the first game at Newcastle, but since then it’s been basically one disaster after another...what the hell happened?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
He can't play from the back he good defender but we destroying his confidence forcing to play from the back he just so awful with the ball.

mpower2540

Not good enough for a side that has aspirations. Yet another mend and make do signing. None of our centre backs have any recovery pace so they end up trying to win the ball back aggressively so they don’t end up in a running race. Or we end up defending so deep we invite pressure. Our lack of midfield exposes them badly too

God help us

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Not good enough for a side that has aspirations. Yet another mend and make do signing. None of our centre backs have any recovery pace so they end up trying to win the ball back aggressively so they don’t end up in a running race. Or we end up defending so deep we invite pressure. Our lack of midfield exposes them badly too

God help us

Sokratis is one of the fastest players in the squad, he just makes stupid decisions/errors.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Extremely inconsistent player this season. He's had a few very solid games and a few absolute stinkers.

Last season he was solid for the most part and had poor games here and there, but like the rest of our squad, he has regressed.

mpower2540

Sokratis is one of the fastest players in the squad, he just makes stupid decisions/errors.
Would you say he’s quick? I don’t like the guy which is probably affecting my perception of his pace but I’ve never associated “pace” with Sokratis

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Would you say he’s quick? I don’t like the guy which is probably affecting my perception of his pace but I’ve never associated “pace” with Sokratis

He was timed as the fastest player after Bellerin & Auba last season.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Sokratis don't have problems against fast players he just make rush mistakes giving unnecessary fouls but imo his main problem is when have the ball

GDeep™

League is very weak
Think it’s a combination of things, he’s not a top player but he’s surely not helped by the lack of plan or system from Emery.

NONE of our players are looking good, except Leno maybe who has 200 shots to deal with every game.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
There's no excusing that mistake he made in our own box that resulted in Southampton somehow fluffing that two on one opportunity.

Steadman

Think it’s a combination of things, he’s not a top player but he’s surely not helped by the lack of plan or system from Emery.

NONE of our players are looking good, except Leno maybe who has 200 shots to deal with every game.
It is honestly a mystery why any defender would choose us over any other team in the league at the moment when they would have to deal with a system utterly bereft of any defensive cohesion at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom