• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

SOL CAMPBELL IS A HOMOSEXUAL!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlChestnut

Fellow Gooners, you've got to believe this story. I know someone reliable at the News of the World who has told me that they will be printing a front page spread about his relationship with Will Young. Its sounds like a wind up but its eally happening. This is why he is considering quitting the game.[/b]

mrsvanpersie

And you are his...boyfriend(?) to know all this?
Ffs, how many threads are you going to start?
Never heard of gay people, or something?
Mods, lock this please.
Pathetic.

AlChestnut

Stop being a prick, just because you hear something you dont like you think your right about this.

Wenger14

Established Member
Take a look at the pic in RockyRocastle's thread, I'm sure it'll bring back good memories to you yids :lol:

mrsvanpersie

AlChestnut said:
Stop being a prick, just because you hear something you dont like you think your right about this.
No you're the wa*ker here.
Get over it.
Stop starting unecessary threads. You could have shoved all this in your other thread - Seems like the same post, but under another title.
Did I say I had anything against gays, hence resulting in my 'dislike for what I have heard'?
Go fcuk off.

Football Ninja

Even if he was...

So what if he was. Its not as if Arsenal fans havent heard a rumour about one of our first team being gay. Anyway if it was true the news of the world would get attacked for trying to upset in Englands footy chances.

One point.. what has being gay to do with defensive mistakes?

Close dis thread down!

AxlGunners

mrsvanpersie said:
AlChestnut said:
Get over it.
Stop starting unecessary threads. You could have shoved all this in your other thread - Seems like the same post, but under another title.
Did I say I had anything against gays, hence resulting in my 'dislike for what I have heard'?
Go fcuk off.

I love you :eek:ops:

burnsjed

Established Member
It's amazing how all of these Sol Campbell is gay threads are being started by people who joined today!

kamikaze80

Established Member
mods, ban this user please, hes obviously taking the piss by creating two separate threads about the same topic.

Ruslan Matuzau

mrsvanpersie said:
AlChestnut said:
Get over it.
Go fcuk off.
Well it would be worse if it said: "RvP - homosexual", wouldn't it, mrsvanpersie? :lol:
Fcuk it.

mrsvanpersie

Ruslan Matuzau said:
Well it would be worse if it said: "RvP - homosexual", wouldn't it, mrsvanpersie? :lol:
It would never say that...He married me, so trust me on that one? :p
Anyway, how would you feel if it said 'Hleb the Homosexual'?
Anyway, where is the tw*t that started this thread? Seems like he's gone back to the spud forum, where he belongs... :lol:

Ruslan Matuzau

mrsvanpersie said:
how would you feel if it said 'Hleb the Homosexual'?
Wouldn't care. I'm not married to him. :wink: Anyway we don't have gays in Belarus. Believe me on that one! So that couldn't be true. 8)

mrsvanpersie

Ruslan Matuzau said:
Anyway we don't have gays in Belarus. Believe me on that one! So that couldn't be true. 8)
I wouldn't care less if we had a gay player on the team, so long as they gave it their all, on the pitch, and they weren't pictured in The Sun everyday, looking like they need to get a room.

tomas

its not fair picking on him. you would be the same if your relationships had probles(if you have any). this story is BULLSSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Football Ninja

If he was...

If Sol goes down for this I hope other gay players come out and support him. Some of my foreign friends have told me that we have a gay player already cept England is so homophobic about their football this dude wud never come out. Personally everyone should come out and just be happy with who they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom