• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Songs for our heroes

welshpaul

During past few seasons we have sung the name of David Rocastle which i believe is a duty we must perform for this great man. (Recall the day he was told we had accepted a bid for him, he broke down crying - pure Gooner)

Was wondering if we should also salute our other past heroes with their songs ala Big Tone?

Also have a suggestion for a new song:

(To the beat of there's no limits - 2 unlimited)

Kolo, Kolo Kolo,
Kolo Kolo,
Kolo KOLO TOURE!!!

A

Anonymous

welshpaul said:
During past few seasons we have sung the name of David Rocastle which i believe is a duty we must perform for this great man. (Recall the day he was told we had accepted a bid for him, he broke down crying - pure Gooner)

Was wondering if we should also salute our other past heroes with their songs ala Big Tone?

Also have a suggestion for a new song:

(To the beat of there's no limits - 2 unlimited)

Kolo, Kolo Kolo,
Kolo Kolo,
Kolo KOLO TOURE!!!

Spot on mate. Rockys name will be sung for many years to come.

And I like the Kolo Toure song. At least its original and not just copying the Sol Campbell one. Can see that one catching on.

Soler

Established Member
I think it was Adam who wrote this a few months back:

"Kolo, Kolo Toure
How we got him, it's a mystery
From the, coast of Ivory
He's a legend out of Highbury

Kolo, Kolo Toure
How we got him, it's a mystery
From the, coast of Ivory
He's a legend out of Highbury

Try and, run with Kolo down the pitch
Oh no, he's made you look a *****"

A

Anonymous

I can imagine people starting to sing the flintstones tune against the yids or something like that :eek:ops: :eek:ops: :eek:ops:

Tony Adams magic
he has a magic knob
and when he saw caprice
he stuck it in her gob
he stuck it in her fanny
he stuck it in her bum
and when he went down ****e hart lane
he ****ed glenn hoddles mum !!!

(abit old, but quite funny).

Arsenal Quotes

Everybody knows how much I love Arsenal - I became a fan. And to be out here [in front of the Emirates as a statue] celebrating a goal against Sp*rs, there's not much else to say after that. Like I've said before: Once a Gooner, always a Gooner.

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom