• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Southampton Vs Arsenal PL 10/12/2017 12:00pm BT

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TriniGunner

We have no strategy to break down teams....you see man city and barca make lovely little triangles on either side of the 18yard box, with overlaps and runners.

Arsenal we're just static...I mean what is practiced on the training ground?

Classic wenger 'I like players to problem solve themselves in the pitch' no Arséne, sometimes you have to tell people what you want them to do...thats what you get paid £10m a year for.

From listening to our past players talk about how we prepare for games in training, I would say nothing. Wenger puts a lot of trust in his players to come up with the good during games.

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
United are not the 2nd best team in the league, they're only there because of an easy run of fixtures from the beginning of the season to mid October.
They're up 6 points on us, and have a +15 better GD. Their opponents thus far have averaged 1.36 points per PL game, while ours have averaged 1.45 -- not a huge difference, and would be smaller if you took the time to control for the fact that 1) teams can't play themselves and 2) opponents' PPG is skewed by the fact that every other team in the dataset has played the team of interest (i.e. City's opponents look worse on a PPG basis by virtue of them playing City as one of their 16 fixtures thus far).

Kind of hard to make a compelling case that we're above them. I think people unfairly knock their quality (from a pure results-based standpoint) due to their aesthetically displeasing style.

Reactions: A_G

Natnat

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Not Sven Goren:p . Our new Head Scout Sven Mislintat
Opps
Mind you there is a year 2 lad that if he carries on like he does he will be the next generation Messi shame he not an Arsenal fan or is in their under 9s academy (he told me he playing for under 9s for ~~~)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom