• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

La Liga Thread

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
Messi took Henry's 2002/2003 double digits on both fronts with his double today.
He's at 25 goals and 20 assists this season.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Unai emery very close to join Villarreal. Think he'll do well similar to Sevilla and they are in europa league. It'll be funny if we end up facing him i in europa

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Santi last game for Villarreal today 15 goals 9 assist. He'll join Qatari side Al-Sadd managed by Xavi

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
Even in his last season in european top flight football this man at the age of 35 has 15 goals & 11 assists.
Then there is a bum in this forum claiming he couldn't lace Xhaka's boots:lol:

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog

Unai emery very close to join Villarreal. Think he'll do well similar to Sevilla and they are in europa league. It'll be funny if we end up facing him i in europa
But why are they sacking the guy who got them the EL?
Good for us though, don't need to pay Emery for his last year of the contract

Last edited:

The White Pelè

Human Highlight Reel

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Tbh i'm happy for Emery that he's going to Villareal, he could do well there. Some coaches thrive in a certain environments and don't thrive in other ones. He went abroad to big clubs and didn't thrive, medium-sized Spanish clubs might just be what he's best at. I'm sure he'll do well there.

Latest posts

Top Bottom