• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

La Liga Thread

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny

It's official. I support Villareal now

His first big question will be how to replace Santi Cazorla, surely. Think he will work well with Gerard Moreno up front, seems like Emerys type of striker. Vital that we keep hold of Pau Torres, although that will be difficult. Come on you submarines!

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
Having some drinks with my mate who played for Osasuna and Real Sociedad B teams for a number of years, asked him who the most talented player he ever played with was, said Vela by a distance. But as we've heard from the horse's mouth said Vela openly said that he loved the things football brought to him and the lifestyle more than football itself.

Shows really the difference between being a top player and just a very good player. Vela certainly had the talent to be a world class player for us, and even put together some fantastic seasons for la Real. I still admire that someone without a passion for the game put together such good seasons tbh, it's really a testament to his talent.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Having some drinks with my mate who played for Osasuna and Real Sociedad B teams for a number of years, asked him who the most talented player he ever played with was, said Vela by a distance. But as we've heard from the horse's mouth said Vela openly said that he loved the things football brought to him and the lifestyle more than football itself.

Shows really the difference between being a top player and just a very good player. Vela certainly had the talent to be a world class player for us, and even put together some fantastic seasons for la Real. I still admire that someone without a passion for the game put together such good seasons tbh, it's really a testament to his talent.

Yeah his natural ability was unreal, he could have been world class for sure. Still he's probably happy with how his life turned out, heard he's balling in MLS too.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Cant wait to watch Don Emery's Yellow Submarines conquer Europe next season. I am actually really excited!

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
Heh. He's set up to fail. Worse or equal at best finish than this season incoming and gone next summer.

Just the manager Manu Morlanes needs not to develop his quality.

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
Was thinking, I hope Arteta has a good relationship with Brahim Díaz from his City days. I don't see how he's going to get into that Madrid attack with Vinicius breaking through, Rodrygo a massive talent, Ødegaard looking like one of the top 10s in the game, Reinier, Asensio...how the hell is he gonna make space for himself?

He's a madridista and obsessed with making it there it seems but after a year on loan I wonder if we could go in for him. Exactly the type of technical attacking wide player who can also play 10 who would be very good for us providing he keeps maturing.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Is Koeman really going to leave his country for Barcelona? I don’t see the point with two big tournaments coming up in 2021/2022.

Holland is a better job.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Sid Lowe says before Setien was appointed they had spoken to Thierry Henry, and others.

Also, says with elections next years it’s almost certain Koeman will only last a year.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Who’s going to manage Holland then? Koeman really gave away managing his country in European and World championships, for a rubbish Barcelona gig.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Who’s going to manage Holland then? Koeman really gave away managing his country in European and World championships, for a rubbish Barcelona gig.

Well, managing Barcelona was always his highest goal.
Technically it's also the second time he has done so in his managerial career, though the first time was as an assistant.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Well, managing Barcelona was always his highest goal.
Technically it's also the second time he has done so in his managerial career, though the first time was as an assistant.
Taking your country to two big tournaments with an interesting Dutch team seems too good to let go off. They are having elections next year in Barcelona and it’s highly likely he’s only there for a year.

Wonder who will manage Holland now?

carlito'sway

Established Member
Koeman at Barca is a disaster waiting to happen. Apparently his meeting with Messi did not go well and the player is not convinced he should stay. I am not convinced at all he has what it takes to be a top manager. He failed miserably at Everton FFS (not to mention he is apparently a complete ass****)
Apparently he wants to bring in Donny van de Beek, Memphis Depay and Michael Keane. I don't know much about Van De Beek but Keane & Memphis? SMH.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
If he goes to City, we'll have plenty of drama to drool over next season.

There will be scenes... on the back pages.

Arsenal Quotes

We lacked a little bit of sharpness

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom