• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sports betting thread

Pepes blue pill

Think there's a bit of value in Ukraine/Portugal both to score at 2/1 and 8/5 for both to score and over 2.5.

Gonna stay away from any straight win bets tonight. Someone is bound to have a dodgy result somewhere tonight.

well played :Celebration:

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Tonight looks full of potential trap games. Two absolute minimum stakes for a bit of interest.

Bosnia to win in Greece (5/4). Bosnia re no superpower but the Greek home form is terrible. they drew with Liechtenstein and lost to Armenia and Italy. Bosnia's away form isn't great either but they can go 3rd in the group with a win. Can't say it looks a guarantee but it's worth a punt given Greece's home record.

Israel to score 3+ (2/1). Much like Greece at home Latvia are terrible across the board. They conceded 6 in Austria and 3 in Macedonia. Israel managed to put 4 past Austria at home and they have the top scorer in Euro qualifiers too. Israel should win comfortably but the prices on them to win are stupidly short so I'll have a bash on them to score a few.

Best of luck whatever people are on

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Tonight looks full of potential trap games. Two absolute minimum stakes for a bit of interest.

Bosnia to win in Greece (5/4). Bosnia re no superpower but the Greek home form is terrible. they drew with Liechtenstein and lost to Armenia and Italy. Bosnia's away form isn't great either but they can go 3rd in the group with a win. Can't say it looks a guarantee but it's worth a punt given Greece's home record.

Israel to score 3+ (2/1). Much like Greece at home Latvia are terrible across the board. They conceded 6 in Austria and 3 in Macedonia. Israel managed to put 4 past Austria at home and they have the top scorer in Euro qualifiers too. Israel should win comfortably but the prices on them to win are stupidly short so I'll have a bash on them to score a few.

Best of luck whatever people are on

Israel done by H/T :D

EDIT: No dice with Bosnia. Expected it to be close but I didn't think Greece would win.

Last edited:

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Goals all over the place and I choose to include the Real game :rolleyes:

gcyr4aD.jpg

Pepes blue pill

Sky got Arsenal at 5.50 for the cup game against liverpool, priced up almost like both teams will have their 1st teams out, Arsenal were 6.50 for the league match

Put 150 down and will hopefully lay off for a free bet before the actual game as I dont think Arsenal will be anywhere near that high near match day

This is down to 3.55 now so I can lay stake off for a decent sized free bet, not pulling the trigger yet tho, not sure if I will wait to see line ups or not and not sure if I will leave all potential winnings on Arsenal and have break even on the other results or just guarantee a profit no matter what

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
This is down to 3.55 now so I can lay stake off for a decent sized free bet, not pulling the trigger yet tho, not sure if I will wait to see line ups or not and not sure if I will leave all potential winnings on Arsenal and have break even on the other results or just guarantee a profit no matter what
Always happens. It's like someone forgets it's a LC game. 5.5 is ridiculous.

Pepes blue pill

Always happens. It's like someone forgets it's a LC game. 5.5 is ridiculous.

Think one of the best bets I made even tho it ended up losing was betting norwich to beat us in the LC under wenger, was priced up like we would play our first team and ended up going off less than half the starting price, eddie scoring late on cost me :lol:

Done the same on west ham to beat Sp**s the same set of fixtures that one came in

Pepes blue pill

Layed stack back at 3.10 in the end, stand to win 360 minus 5 percent commission if Arsenal win and just lose 7.5o as obv be charged commission on the other results as well

Woulda left the full amount on if I had been disciplined this season but I have not been and I dont trust us under emery whatsoever

Too prove my indiscipline I have put 20 quid on oxlade to score from outside the area at 10/1

Pepes blue pill

I gotta work out my profit now, done alots of laying 2nd half and looks like a got extra lucky was one lay got turned down n looks like I left it n it got taken later

Pepes blue pill

Had a tenner on south africa to win the wc pre tournament, thought England would win so hedged my bets and only won 16 instead of 40 :( put that 16 on utd :frustrated::lol:

Had a tenner on skys money back offer in the 13:20 at weterby, saw Kapgarry tipped up last night so got 5/1 and it won pretty easy

Put 20 on sky price boost of liverpool, brighton and Arsenal all to win at 5.50 and put two fee five pound bets from my two betfair accounts on wolves

unlikely to place any more bets so if they all lose then im 30 quid up and if one wins then it be a decent day

Good luck anyone else trying their luck today :bounce::bounce::bounce:

Pepes blue pill

Had a tenner on south africa to win the wc pre tournament, thought England would win so hedged my bets and only won 16 instead of 40 :( put that 16 on utd :frustrated::lol:

Had a tenner on skys money back offer in the 13:20 at weterby, saw Kapgarry tipped up last night so got 5/1 and it won pretty easy

Put 20 on sky price boost of liverpool, brighton and Arsenal all to win at 5.50 and put two fee five pound bets from my two betfair accounts on wolves

unlikely to place any more bets so if they all lose then im 30 quid up and if one wins then it be a decent day

Good luck anyone else trying their luck today :bounce::bounce::bounce:

No luck with these but did end up putting the 30 on liverpool at ht, got lucky and ended up just over 70 quid up, if arsenal werent so **** it would have been a ever nice day

Latest posts

Top Bottom