• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Spuds C**ts vs Arsenal Match Rating

RC8

Established Member
It's funny in a way, that had Eboue's legitimate goal stood, he wouldn't have gotten sent off, and people would probably be praising him as a hero.

kamikaze80

Established Member
them's the breaks. didnt mean he had to react the way he did. we need players who stand up and be counted when things arent all hunky dory. not collapse into a heap of idiocy if a call doesnt go their way.

incidentally, did all the eboue hatred crash the server? amazing... :)

McIntyre

Established Member
kamikaze80 said:

Well, I'm still running on A-M.net because A-M.com still seems to be down.

Damn Eboue, doesn't he realise the damage he's caused. :roll: :wink: :x :lol:

Zico

Established Member
The crash came just in time. There were a lot of seething characters converging on this forum after the Tottnumb game. Allowed us all to cool off and go play with our wives and kids.

Biggus

Established Member
kamikaze80 said:
them's the breaks. didnt mean he had to react the way he did. we need players who stand up and be counted when things arent all hunky dory. not collapse into a heap of idiocy if a call doesnt go their way.

Agreed. :lol: The heat from the abuse must have blown a power supply.

quincy42 said:
The crash came just in time. There were a lot of seething characters converging on this forum after the Tottnumb game. Allowed us all to cool off and go play with our wives and kids.

Err don't you mean shout at our wives and smack our kids?

I would sell Denilson, Song & of course Eboue in the summer- they're of marginal use to us.
Credit where it's due though, Almunia and Gallas were very good.....Now I'm off to have a shower.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
OK i am bored so here are the total ratings of the NLD

Almunia 223
Sagna 198
Gallas 233
Toure 149
Clichy 170
Eboue 25 (I didn't count the minus ;) )
Song 194
Denilson 133
Nasri 167
Ade 100
RVP 176 (very even ratings, almost all gave 6)

Bendy 179

So congrats to Gallas as our hero in this NLD. MOTM!

Latest posts

Top Bottom