• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Spuds

JazzG

Established Member
Where the **** do they keep getting all this money from to sign all these players? They have wasted millions and millions before, hardly sold any players for good profit yet they keep bloody signing more. Must have some good backers that club :x

Exiled In Newcastle

Established Member
More like desperate. The whole club is on the brink and if they don't get into europe there's going to be a 'fire sale' at the lane in the summer.

What a shame :wink:

kanuuu

Established Member
For an average side they have quite a big fan base, they sell out most of the time, strangely, probably one of the reasons they have cash, and they arent ambitious enough to invest in a new stadium like us, so they have plenty of money to waste on more average players.

awooga83

Established Member
At least they haven't spent it wisely with the exception of Defoe who isn't gonna stay at Sp**s for much longer and Robinson.

As long as they keep pumping money into black holes i'm not gonna complain :)

famous no 10

Established Member
Instead of investing in two or three excellent players, with the exception of defoe, they have put together a squad of very average players. They're not going anywhere, they are years behind us. shame. :lol:

Gunner4Eva

Established Member
I totally agree....everytime I turn on the computer, I see they've bought someone else. Tottenham are turning into Chelsea...only instead of having Superstars in every positions, they have Championship Division wannabes.

When we move into Ashburton Grove, we will be, literally, Lightyears ahead of Tottenham, if we arent already.

KingReyes

Established Member
All their buys have been 4 million purchases, thats why they have bought so many players. Instead of blowing their whole kitty on one or two players they've blown it on many average players. NOw its up to Jol to turn them into quality players.

Taozhe

The way spuds buying policy is like some members of the forum. They always try to buy their way out of trouble - more like panic buying.

Wenger has an economics degree and takes care of the club's finances better. Thank god for that. I am sure Wenger is still on the hunt for players now and looking to buy a quality player for a good price. Eboue is good at the moment :)

Ratinho

Established Member
Basically, Sp**s will have to get in europe and stay in europe, otherwise they will have to sell. They can afford to spend good money at the moment, as they know they can sell King or Defoe to cover it.

RockyRocastle

Established Member
I suppose they can gamble, becasue they have saleable assets in Defoe, King etc who would gain them a lot of money if the gamble doesnt pay off.

Both will be on there way in the near future.

Arsenal Quotes

When I arrive at the gates of Heaven the Good Lord will ask "What did you do in your life?"
I will respond "I tried to win football matches."
He will say: "Are you certain that's all?"
"Well, that's the story of my life. It is not easy to win football matches, you know."

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom