• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Stephan Lichtsteiner (Done)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Floating

Established Member
cannonade said:
Posting links is pointless at the moment. Why bother? Just tune in at the end of the window and we'll know. it's all bs until then.

...You do realize you're in a transfer rumors forum, right? :roll:

jay-d

Established Member
Floating said:
cannonade said:
Posting links is pointless at the moment. Why bother? Just tune in at the end of the window and we'll know. it's all bs until then.

...You do realize you're in a transfer rumors forum, right? :roll:
You do realise this is Arsenal under Wenger right? Where 99% of transfers that make sense don't happen and rumours serve no purpose except to wind up fans.

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
oh my God please say this is not real.. i loathe him SO much.. hated him at Lazio, hate him at Juve.. he's a face that i want to punch, he's a whiny, dirty little f*ck.. oh, and he's going to be 30 in january..

Toast

Established Member
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/arsenal-run-rule-over-switzerlands-3693259" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/ ... ds-3693259</a>

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Finally when we're about to sign a fantastic crosser of the ball we go & bin Giroud :lol:

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
fantastic signing.
BUT he will need some time to adapt.
finally Hector has something to worried about.

neimad

This guy has some engine on him. Literally never stops. Would definitely help younger players learn from him too. I'm all for this.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Would be a good deal for me.

Experienced alternative for Bellerin. He is a leader on and off the pitch. We don't need to spend a big fee on Bellerins Back-Up, he can still play 1 or 2 seasons.

An upgrade to Debuchy. What about his injuries? Is he a fit one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom