• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Stephan Lichtsteiner (Done)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I must admit, I don't want us to be in a situation where he's starting away to City with Sane running at him or away to Liverpool with Mane running at him. For games against the lesser teams, cup games and EL he'll be more than fine.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Yeah quite a few ad-block filters block embedded streamable vids unfortunately (usually because they have an ad right at the beginning).

For example if @al-Ustaadh is using the setting I posted in my ad-block guide then streamable will not work on desktop with UBlock Origin (but fine with the mobile settings).

Two workarounds:
  • 1- Disable the filter which blocks embedded streamable vids on UBlock Origin [Click: Icon -> Dashboard; Uncheck 'EasyAds' filter list]. Streamable vids will now always work fine.
  • 2- [what I do on desktop] right click on streamable vid, copy url, and then watch the vid in a new tab on the streamable site.
Or just post the link along with the video.

Edit: Nevermind. I just saw your other post. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom