• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Stoke City vs Arsenal | EPL | Sat 27th Feb| 17:30 | SS1

otfgoon

Established Member
I think we'll win as long as we put in a proffessional performance.

Stoke are in a fairly comfortable position in the league which I think is a good thing.

Alfonso

Established Member
Stoke away is the new Bolton away from us. Will wait to see how Stoke's game against Man City pans out on Wed in the cup replay (extra time please) before assessing fully our chances but nontheless getting 3 points here would be one of our best results of the season.

MAK 14

Established Member
I really am not looking forward to this game. Stoke are pretty poor away but they're a different animal at home.

Will Arshavin be fit for this game? If so I can see him doing well.

Klaus Daimler

Established Member
AnthonyG said:
CKD39 said:
Break Delap's arm or steal that towel of his.
Cover it in grease.
Please don't. He's too dumb to get it so he'd be standing there wiping the ball for several minutes each time. "Oh noo, it's getting even greasier as soon as I remove the towel! I better wipe faster!"

Ron Burgundy

Established Member
For me, this is our toughest league fixture until Sp**s away on 10th April, so if we manage to win this one, I expect us to go on a very, very good run in the league.

McIntyre

Established Member
CKD39 said:
Break Delap's arm or steal that towel of his.

But what if we steal his towel... then it's not raining and he doesn't need it?! :shock:

Do we then have to try and break his arm during live play? I think the cameras or the 25000 fans might see it happening. :argue

I think we'd be better off capturing John Terry and setting him loose in Delap's house shortly before kick off. He's bound to have to head home sharpish to save his missus from any funny business. :p

You can just picture it. Delap gets to his spot in the changing room, finds a note in his boots.... JOHN TERRY IS IN YOUR HOUSE!!! He'd be out that stadium faster than the Roadrunner.

patrick42uk

Established Member
Should win really. What cost us in the fa cup was a makeshift defence and Denilson. Both hopefully wont be issues saturday.

alboots101

Established Member
I hated that song until i found this..

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0fT9BHpImI" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0fT9BHpImI</a>

Klaus Daimler

Established Member
Wilkinson just got sent off for Stoke. He'll miss the game against us next week.

Edit: Depending on what the repercussions will be, he might just miss the FA Cup replay against City.

Double_H

Established Member
Klaus Daimler said:
Wilkinson just got sent off for Stoke. He'll miss the game against us next week.

Edit: Depending on what the repercussions will be, he might just miss the FA Cup replay against City.

its 2 yellows so he will miss our game ..since it start after 7 days

True Gooner

Established Member
Ron Burgundy said:
For me, this is our toughest league fixture until Sp**s away on 10th April, so if we manage to win this one, I expect us to go on a very, very good run in the league.

What he said.

Top Bottom