• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sutton United v Arsenal 20/2/17 19:55 GMT | FA Cup 5th round | BBC One

What will be the result of this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Bookies must be crazy.

Surely nobody would bet against this guy eating a pie anytime of the day or night :lol:

em9999

My rainbows
It's ridiculous the scuzzy Sun could even come up with a stupid bet in the first place.

Shaw is a total fool for admitting he had heard the bet was even active in the first place. He obviously hasn't got many brain cells..

If it had been me I would have denied everything not go on to blab about it

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Tbh the way gambling advertising has permeated through football over the past 10 or so years is disgusting. Basically grooming kids to gamble and it needs to be far, far more regulated.

Look at the ads for Bet 365. Probably over the last 30 years I reckon . There was a Malaysian syndicate trying to match fix suburban football games in Victoria ffs . **** is deeply rooted .

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Not sure where I stand on this whole thing. It was just a laugh and wouldn't affect the game but the rules are there for everyone.

It's like that foul on Iwobi, in a normal game I wouldn't be surprised to see someone sent off for that.

Would people be so forgiving if it was the same situation involving Wenger's zip?

mm76

Yer Da
Smoking wasn't band because its addictive, its a known killer, that's why it was banned! Anyway, I said ban gambling ads.

i almost can't be bothered but anyway...

yes i know you were talking about banning gambling ads - i was agreeing with you... :rolleyes:

smoking isn't 'banned' you can still legally buy cigarettes in newsagents etc - but the ADVERTISING of it is - and that is because it's addicitve AND bad for you - gambling similarly is addictive AND bad for you - becuase you can get into debt

that's why they are similar cases

mm76

Yer Da
in a normal game I wouldn't be surprised to see someone sent off for that.

quite - it actually should have been treated as a normal game - as it was a competitive fixture with a lot at stake - and he should have been dismissed - also the guy who pushed Sanchez should at least have had a yellow

disgraceful refereeing

Lookin' for a new Baby

New name pending...
If, and it is a big if, we win the FA cup,not that I'm too bothered, the luck of the draw and everything, we'll have others fans moaning until we get knocked out of the cup the next season that we had an easy run. I had Liverpool fans bemoaning that we won the first of our two recent cups without having to play outside London. All those home ties, then Wembley and everything. Poor love couldn't get over the fact that we beat them 2-1 along the way.

mm76

Yer Da
we'll have others fans moaning until we get knocked out of the cup the next season that we had an easy run

let's face it in the semis we're facing either Tottensh*te, Man Citeh or Chelsea - and if we get through that, then one of those teams in the final

so IF we win we'll have earnt it and no mistake - not that i think we will becuase the moment we're up against one of those teams it's curtains...

Lookin' for a new Baby

New name pending...
let's face it in the semis we're facing either Tottensh*te, Man Citeh or Chelsea - and if we get through that, then one of those teams in the final

so IF we win we'll have earnt it and no mistake - not that i think we will becuase the moment we're up against one of those teams it's curtains...
Of course but if we were to win it, we wouldn't get the credit for that. It would be, 'They had a hard semi and final, but...' Hell we'll get it just for getting through to the next round if we beat Lincoln.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom