• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Tales from the RAWK side

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Liverpool 0-1 Crystal Palace
On a plus note, we can say Palace loss cost us the title instead of Utd draw.
Thank God NBA play-offs starting soon.
No words for that. Dejected, but we've been riding our luck for a while.
This ****in' lot have let Klopp down.
:wanker
Pathetic end to a promising season - again.
Yeah, we're cooked. Thanks for the memories, Jurgen.

Arsenal will probably drop points and Abu Dhabi will win another title.
Well it's good of multiple players to **** it in front of goal so one doesn't get the blame
Feel completely hollow after that.

Fully expect Arsenal to drop points now, and City to end up winning the league quite comfortably
Ah well, it’ll soon be August
Oh well. See you all next season guys and gals.
Couldn't score in a brothel. Season's done.
AFCON ****ed Salah's season, and ours, completely
Was that the promised reaction? **** me, season ending with a whimper. Even the most optimistic will believe the seasons over.
Gutted. What a ****e way to end the Klopp era. Sick to my stomach.
All the talk yet again of "you'll see a reaction" to then lose 1-0 to Crystal ****ING Palace at home.

Paddy's Day against the **** killed our season. That is, quite frankly, ****ting the bed and bottling of epic proportions.

That Curtis Jones chance......just **** off
What a sad and tragic ending to the season that looked so promising just 3 weeks ago …

Won’t be surprised if we don’t win a single more game until that Wolves match on week 38.
Palace putting in a flawless defensive performance, they had the energy for it after laying down for Arsenal and City.
Looking forward to a new manager and new players to be honest
I'm just annoyed we don't even have a fall back of Europe cause we decided to **** that up as well.
Season over in space of week. Oh joy
football season is over for me, we can't **** up ending in Top 4 now, can we?
With Klopp I can't see any real progress happening beyond where we are now. The whole things need a refresh, on and off the pitch.
Pathetic. More like mentality bottlers. When you did not put away big chances like that, you deserved nothing. No one else to blame but ourselves. We were in a very good position. the. We decided to let everything go down in flames.
I hope to God City wins this year and every ****ing season if we can not, so maybe but maybe finally whole football fans are disinterested in PL, they lose millions of viewers and FA can see what we were competing against these frauds last 6 years and maybe they can come up with penalty against them.
Our season is over.

I'm not pissed off because we've not just being performing well. That "we should throw cup competitions" lark didn't work out, did it?
From doubters to believers and back to doubters
That was the “response” to Thursday was it? Well done to all involved.

It’s probably as close as we’re going to get for the foreseeable. Good luck to the new bloke, whoever it is, he’s got his work cut out. League full of cheats, governing bodies that don’t give a ****, a media that treat the game like reality tv show. There’s going to have to be some big calls with this squad too, if that even matters.

I think we can all see why Klopp is tired. Fighting all that and constantly trying to explain simple ****ing concepts like “don’t leave people unmarked 6 yards out”, “pass to the people wearing the same kit as you” and “stop panicking in front of goal” must be exhausting.

Think I’ve had enough too. Cheers.
RAWK turn their anger on Kelly Cates on Sky:
And **** off Kenny’s girl trying to get slip in as often as she could today

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
So they thought that they were the team who were gonna stop City this season?

:lol:

King87

Kai's having the time of my life

They were so confident we'll drop points after they did and we obliged, we're so predictable lol

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
we both laughed at each others today. but their lose hurt more because its against Crystal Palace and not against 4th placed Villa still both teams chocked badly today from missing chances to being awful at the back and dropped big 3 points at home.

well liverpool fans look like we just cannoh compete against Man city.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Everton 2-0 Liverpool
I'd be quite happy if the manager just punched one of them now and got it over with.
Might be the night to experiment with closing the player threads. They’re already busy
Worse refereeing display I've seen for a long time and as you can imagine it's up against some pretty stiff competition
Well, we’ll die Everton. Can’t say they didn’t deserve it. With this kind of form there’s a chance they win a trophy in the next half century.

We were poor, had chances, didn’t take them. That’s on us.
Players have let down the great man time and time again recently.

Ref was a shambles, subs were questionable but those players were absolutely pathetic.
WE played like the season was over. Now it is. A shame that
Obviously can't blame the ref, Everton got nearly double the amount of free kicks with only a quarter of the ball. We play to different rules than the opposition every game.

Shame it's all had to end like this.
Time to start the youth lads again. These first teamers obviously don’t give a **** at the moment. Disgraceful and pathetic!
An absolute embarrassment. Outshot and outfought by one of the worst teams in the league. I can take losing but not in that fashion. Worst performance against them since the 2-0 in 2010.

Gravenberch and Danns staying on the bench while Gomez and Tsimikas come on is just shocking.
**** game!

Ref'sa c*nt

Players have let Kloppo down

Season over
Sorry Jurgen.
Should coulda woulda. Gave them their cup win.
I’d happily die rather than have to walk into the office after that tomorrow.
Pathetic display, the Klopp era comes to an end with a whimper. I'd be absolutely devastated if we hadn't already thrown the league away against Palace at least after this there's no doubt in Slot or whoever's mind that an overhaul is needed.
The words "Cow's arse" and "Banjo" come to mind.
At least I muted the telly at half-time.

Masterclass by the Ref., the absolute weapon.
Pathetic but did anyone really think we could be champions after our last 2 matches? I think we were mentally shot and gassed after our cup match against Utd.

We did overachieve overall this season though. Such a pity Klopp deserved to be out in much nicer way.
Genuinely a bit on edge about top four now; thank **** we beat Fulham or that could be getting really hairy.

Need to just hope Arsenal win on Sunday.
Gutless ****in cowards.
We have let our two biggest rivals **** our season, absolutely seething.
Remember people who were happy we lost to UTD in FA Cup on Larch 17, saying it’s a blessing in disguise?

Been a one way collapse since then
I hope Klopp takes advantage of our last match this season being his last match for at least the forseeable future and at the final whistle just punches the 4th assistant's and the ref's lights out. I don't care who they'll be, they'll definitely have deserved it. That was a shameful refereeing performance. Absolutely shameful.
We're a spent force, it's as simple as that, at least for this season. The story of Klopp's tenure isn't defined by a loss to some goofy mongrels managed by a grock-loving ginger c*nt, obviously. We'll get to work and go again, and Jurgen can get some well-deserved rest.
I'd genuinely release Nunez on a free rather than see him steal another pound from our club.
I've had better Aprils.
sell salah, nunez and virg in the summer
klopp has lost the dressing room since the united fa cup game

our performances have been dog ****e since that day

players have lacked confidence and believe

a few players look like they are coasting towards the end of the season
Pickford has serious issues …shadow boxing the complete prick.
Outfought, outthought and outplayed by f****** Everton when the league title is on the line. Pathetic lame display. We did not come out to give them a proper fight
Thanks for the memories Mo but it's time to go
On Van Dijk:
What an old woman. I’m sick looking at this guy flapping his arms and waving like an aul one who’s lost her cat.
On Slobby Dom:
Every second touch is a tackle.
Can safely say our worst signing of the season based on the amount of appearances he’s had. At least gravenberch tries when he plays.
Someone needs to hypnotize him into thinking that he's playing for Hungary before every match.
Let me guess, he's still "tired' so he'll get a pass.
Jesus Christ. The fall from the start of the season has been something else.
I didn't write off any player at all under Klopp even the ones who were struggling at first. Only Dom.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
West Ham 2-2 Liverpool
Again we should probably have won on balance
Let’s look forward to the Salah - Klopp fall out that will be all the focus for the media
It's all just so desperately sad. Klopp deserved so much better than this.
Actually quite unlucky today. Showed real hunger in the second half
Salah can **** off.
A point that takes us back to the Champions League. Thank you Kloppo.
Well in hindsight it proves with today's entitled footballers it's a bad idea to announce you are off. The first sign of a battle and they throw the towel in as they know they won't be punished for it next season
Salah can do one, what a disgraceful and disrespectful show. Someone should have dragged him back to the bench.
Could do with about 25 transfers in and out this summer.

Probably in single digits the amount of players that shouldn't be up for sale.
I can't believe this is how it's ending for Klopp. Now, we'll have all this Salah ****e in the media. Can this season just end and give Jurgen his well-deserved break?
It's like we're playing The Masked Footballer.
A bunch of celebs are disguised as Liverpool players, using very realistic prosthetics.
There's no other explanation.
Utterly brain dead. 2-1 up and cruising but start passing backwards and dicking around, inviting pressure. Then yet again we take forever to make subs despite them being stripped off and they score before we get fresh legs on. I’m sure that’s why Mo went off at Jurgen.

We don’t deserve to be in the title race I’m afraid.
We are in tatters. All the resilience we showed to come back time and again, to blood youngsters to carry us through a massive injury crisis, either took all the electricity out of us or masked deeper problems which led us to constantly fall behind in the first place.

And ****ing Taylor. What in the actual ****.
Really the season cannot end soon enough. Bag that CL spot, give Jurgen a great send off, and welcome in Slot in to start working on the team.
We look like a mid table team.
Good fightback from one down but usual **** up.

Salah shouldn't have done that. Seems too arrogant and privileged at this stage.

Anthony Taylor is a stupid c*nt, as always.
At least we got a point I guess.
A truly bizarre episode near the end with the ref as well. Telling a player to go down feigning an injury? I don't remember ever seeing anything like that before.
We really know how to end eras with a bang. 90% of this squad has checked out, and it’s clear the manager has as well. It was great when it was great but it’s probably the right time.
On Salah:
Interesting" interaction with Jurgen. Not good to see and quite disrespectful on the face of it.
Salah is a club legend - cut him ****ing slack and quit *****ing about Salah or Klopp. They argued because they are human beings ffs.

Stop being so ****ing mean spirited and taking out your frustrations on Salah. He made a mistake - leave it be. He’s earnt the right for supporters to go easy on him when he’s going through a hard time.

Humans can really be ****ing hyenas at times.
Wow so he can still run when he wants to? Too bad he still ****ed up a simple pass. Looks like the little spat fired him up finally instead of a title on the line.
Fine him a weeks wages
Hes prob off in the summer anyway. His passing is schoolboy 75% of the time.
Too many non technical players in our team who cant do the simple things.
Doesn't matter what Klopp told him. Who the **** does he think he is?
Had no interest in helping us win the league this season. Egypt was more important. I dont know why we turned down that Saudi offer .

that burst he made up the middle of the pitch. where did that come from? where was it these past few weeks. You'd be hard pushed to find another instance of the main man not bothering to show up in a title race. extremely disappointing
Just do something else with your weekend folks, Klopp won't be here next season, it's increasingly likely Salah won't either. Both are legends, born winners who no doubt are fuming with how we've capitulated. Doesn't really matter if they both told each other to **** off, all has been said and done.
I think he’s done here, his ego is writing cheques his body can’t cash. His levels have dropped massively and his attitude is unacceptable. Throwing another tantrum at full time was too much.
I love Mo but he can **** off with that **** on the touchline with Jurgen. Keep that in the dressing room.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:White
I like how they're all giving it " Salah can **** off " as if they'll get a replacement that'll be anywhere near that man at his peak.
I'm sure Slott will have Europes elite lining up to play for him. :lol:

Just wait till when they realise Darwin Nunez will be their peak transfer for a decade

Arsenal Quotes

At some clubs success is accidental. At Arsenal it is compulsory.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom