• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Tales from the RAWK side

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
"I shouldn't be care and be gutted about these results but I do. We've got so many passengers at the minute; Oxlade-Chamberlain for starters. Mannequins would offer more. He's been like this since he was injured."

StanInLove.jpg

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
We may need a Part 2 chief. Since it's us this time.
Ask any Arsenal fan if they would rather be where we are...

Arsenal will be incredibly lucky to finish 6th

and they're not beating Manchester City in the FA Cup
I don't care about us dropping off as long as the lads can zero in again when it matters. Weird how dominant we are even when playing half-arsed.
I just wanted Holding to get clattered. That was all I wanted.
****ed off because we are dropping points to **** teams.
It’s obviously just a really hard thing to do, to stay on it after you’ve won it. New respect for the Preston, Arsenal and City unbeaten/100pt teams actually, but they still weren’t as good as us.
Arteta's overdone the Just for Men. Sort it out mate.
Freak of a result based on the performance on the pitch. We weren’t anywhere near our optimum but we were way better than that **** on a stick football side.
We've won the league and people are fuming that we didn't beat Arsenal in a meaningless game. Next season we go again.
I'm pissed off we won't beat that Abu Dhabi total. It would have meant one less plastic thing for the whining ****s to crow about.
I was pretty happy with the performance. Just gave them two goals and then they sat in unashamedly
That performance from Arsenal was the most rancid I’ve probably seen from an opponent this season, or at least close as. Appaling from them, yet they got 2 huge presents, and we could barely hit a barn door with a banjo with any force, or didn’t get the bounces, and as usual had to play the ref and VAR as well!
I know **** happens in football, but that was am atrocious result. Completely undeserved.

Feels a bit cringe to day this, but we're in need of more clinical and savvy forwards who will put away those chances and be chamcers in their box to get the penalties we should be given. We're too nice by half.

Who's the barstud poacher on this team ?

Bollox to Arsenal, they were rancid and will get destroyed by city in the cup, 3 or 4 goals.
Nobody will like losing to this miserable Arsenal side.
Also that’s the worse Arsenal team I’ve seen since before George Graham was manager so champions or not it was frustrating to lose to a shower of **** like them.
Saving the best for last:
I know for a fact in those twenty five years we’ve never had a team anywhere near as bad as this Arsenal team. How the **** do you watch that on a weekly basis and feel any optimism, especially as your new **** coach is rimming a cheating, hunan rights abusing regime?

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
8/9 years ago they literally had Roy Hodgson managing them. I know Scousers are generally quite dim but surely their memories aren't that short? Success and failure is fleeting. They should enjoy their current team but i'm fairly certain it's not gonna have a long life span.

Part of their reactions to last night is partly due to the fact that , even if we went defensive, they still would expect us to roll over. Our defenders threw themselves in front of shots and defended properly. Their lot didn't think we had it in us.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member

Saving the best for last:

This is hilarious. So for years the single biggest criticism they aimed at us was that "you play nice football, can dominate games but without the ability to grind out results it is all meaningless". We do precisely what they claimed we needed to be able to do to get anywhere and they are more angry than ever before? And now we should be ashamed of ourselves?

I know Scouse logic is different but someone explain to me how that makes sense in their heads.

blaze_of_glory

Their fans have managed to make their genuinely great team able to be ridiculed by projecting glories onto them that they haven't actually achieved (at least as yet).

They couldn't be satisfied with just being an excellent team having a fantastic few years that has seen them win CL and now EPL, they had to immediately claim GOAT status and thus set them up to fall short :lol:

boxerumble

Baked Canadian

Not being from the U.K., I need some enlightening. Is merseyside considered the blue collar, $hithole part of England?

Their fans are something else. Almost like turds who happen to have mouths to speak

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

"as your new **** coach is rimming a cheating, hunan (sic)rights abusing regime?"

Have we finally been taken over by the Chinese (Hunan) or any other filthy rich dictatorial entity? £100m bid for Troy Deaney please!

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
@hydrofluoric acid @<<reed>> earlier start than usual this year...
Aubamayang can win it with a goal here.

And he scores again.

Arsenal win this meaningless competition that I stopped caring about a few seconds ago.
Annoying game that we should have won, bleh. Luckily it means **** all.
grin.gif
Arsenal celebrating like they’ve just done the double.
felt even more meaningless than usual without fans there, still would have been nice to win. Mourinho has them set up well.
Wasn't a very good game that. Lethargic and not many ideas how to break down this Burnley team.
Correct me if i’m wrong but isn’t this a glorified pre season friendly? Brilliant celebrations from the Arsenal players, this trophy clearly is one of the big ones.
We should have won in the 90. Arsenal did **** all after going ahead. BT can **** off with their bias as well.
The wankfest on BT over Arsenal is well OTT.
Arsenal are ****ing horrible to watch.
Imagine celebrating winning the Community Shield like that.
It clearly meant more to Arsenal than it did for us
However, I am a little confused by the euphoria for Arsenal. They looked solid at the back against a sloppy Liverpool attack and offered little to the game other than a few breaks. I think they will have a better season this year, but it's not going to be pretty to watch.
There were 10 penalties, it felt like a Utd match.
We should get a medal just for getting to a penalty shoot-out against the mighty Arsenal. BT and Sutton can **** off with all their arse licking, was pathetic. They really want us to fail this year don't they, you can feel it already.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Thought Liverpool dominated near for the majority of the second half, but they have literally been training 2 weeks and already had a couple pre-season games. They should be nothing less than embarrassed.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

All they did all game is spam crosses, they were actually very poor to watch you know. Surprising.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Thought Liverpool dominated near for the majority of the second half, but they have literally been training 2 weeks and already had a couple pre-season games. They should be nothing less than embarrassed.
We finished much stronger than them as well.

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
We had like half of our squad out, they trained a week more than us & most of our players are crap anyway

& we could've won 3-0:lol:

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Thanks for reminding me @Camron
**** off. Grossly unfair result.
Always annoying to see anti football get rewarded, deserved to win 2 or 3 -0 there
Arsenal are ****ing ****e
swanker.gif
Arsenal through after being outplayed.

Annoying as they were ****e.

Eases the schedule though.
Imagine playing for penalties in the 4th round of the knockabout cup.
****ing meh. The only thing they have to play for.
Commentary on sky was weird again, hyping Arsenal up
Arsenal celebrating like they won the thing!
We bulldozed them when it counted.
This may come across as slightly childish, but honestly, Arsenal are so lucky against us.
Mikel Pulis certainly has a game plan. Not sure why he’s so rated with his philosophy. It’s dire.
You'd think Arsenal won the world cup here. Not moved on to the 4th round of the League cup.
Unlucky and an undeserved Arsenal win once again. Getting kind of sick of it.
I'd take another 3 points off these in the league again when we face them. They can take their rice crispy cup and shove it up their holes.
Awful game, no thanks to Arsenal and their boring ****e.
Sick of Klopp not taking these cups seriously. We have just blown one of the chances to be in the Europa League.

Latest posts

Top Bottom