• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Tales from the RAWK side

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Aston Villa 7-2 Liverpool
At least you have your health. ...unless you have Covid, in which case get well soon.
Glad Klopp saw the funny side
Feels like a loss.
Grealish is an annoying **** head.
Arguably the worst performance from us I’ve seen. But then I didn’t see Stoke away in 2015.

Beyond ****e this.
The only positive I see is that it might keep ole in utd job. this result will fill the back pages.
This isn't a one off. That will have long lasting implications. In the future, we may very well be talking about Klopp's Liverpool in terms of "pre-Villa" and "post-Villa." That isn't the type of thing some players will bounce back from easily. Very worried for the derby now.
On the plus side we don't get any points taken off us for that display. We probably should though.
An embarrassing disgrace.

Against these c*nts, too, who have some inexplicable hatred of us anyway.
Freak scoreline.

Obviously deserved to be beaten.

Player bashing LEAGUE ****ING CHAMPIONS you can all **** right off.

Off day, under par..freak result.

Melwood..get back to work.

Support the ****ing reds.
All-around terrible performance and some ridiculous luck on Villa's behalf. Although I doubt we lose 7-2 if Jon Moss does his ****ong job and gives us a pen at 1-0 the blind prick
That's how you stop the Mancs being first on MOTD2! Gerrin'!
I don't have the words for how bad that was.

Pathetic performance. Absolutely ****ing pathetic.

We'll be hearing about this game for the rest of our lives.
At least this happened against Villa and not title winners Everton.
When did @Notorious Big join RAWK?:
Null and void!!!
On Adrian:
Are they still looking for people to send to Mars?
A bit leaky today
I mean this is his level, there was a reason West-ham let him go on a free. He is an below average goalkeeper, it is what it is.

blaze_of_glory

They really blaming Adrian? He's not good but there were, what three deflections? Plus just constantly getting in behind their defence all game.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
They really blaming Adrian? He's not good but there were, what three deflections? Plus just constantly getting in behind their defence all game.
Yeah but on the flip side, people on here were praising Martinez for giving Villa confidence as if he had anything to do with the goals:lol: Football fans think alike.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
EkiL_ZMXgAEMXX7

Get innnnnn!!!
****ING GET IN!
GOOOALALALALALALA
VAR getting involved
Oh **** - VAR check
200.gif

That’s onside.

That’s ****ing absurd. Madness.
That’s cheating. Plain and obvious
Premier League is as bent as the government.
**** this sport, farcical
Benefit of the doubt always goes to the striker. An absolute disgrace from whoever gave that.
The only thing VAR creates is controversey.
****ing bent. You can’t say that’s not bent.
Last game I ever watched and it wasn't a very good one at all.
Football is dead.
What just happened? Please help.
I’m done with football or actively being involved in watching it. I’ll be another casual fan checking the score every now and again.

So long thanks for all the fish.

Can’t be bothered anymore.
**** off

Absolutely disgraceful officiating all game. They should have to answer for that but as always, they won't have to.

Absolutely disgusting.
Robbed by VAR

And we've gone to our 17/18 defending, it's doing my ****ing head in.

Twice taking the lead, and twice we let them get back into it.

Horrible c*nts
Even the ****ing line showed he was on. YOU ****ING c*nts
Football is dead, this has to be it.
Done with this now. The power is all with random, unaccountable men drawing lines the way they want them.
Pure farce. Nothing more needs to be said. That was bent from start to finish. Get thoroughly ****ed, root to tip.
**** Everton. Useless non-relevant pieces of ****. They'll do nothing this year as usual. Still haven't beat us in 10 years. ****ing mongrels
Fuucckkk!! **** my erection this week!!!

Fuuuucckkk!!! **** you Everton!!! **** you the ****ing inbreds!!!

Fuuuccckkk!!!
Nothing more to say aside from clear proof of corruption in the game.
Ignoring the offside goal, we were far better and completely outclassed. They scored two goals from nothing and created **** all. Shame.
**** this. What’s the name of the VAR c*nt? Someone post up Pickford’s address along with the c*nt in VAR. I’m ****ing done.
I have never been so angry at the refereeing in a game. 2 diabolical offside decisions by VAR - Pickford should have been off - Penalty should have been given - Henderson was goal. **** what a ****ty game!
Yet again the draw the line, re-draw the line, re-draw the line and then on the 3rd re-draw they get a marginal offside call and give it.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Liverpool fan after losing and drawing a game on the back of winning CL and Premier League by a landslide.
I’m done with football or actively being involved in watching it. I’ll be another casual fan checking the score every now and again.

So long thanks for all the fish.

Can’t be bothered anymore.

Gegen Pressing

Klopp " Hi Arsène, I'm calling yOU ABOUT *$#@!VAR"

Arsène " Jurgen, always good input from you. Appreciate"

Klopp " what you're working on again!?! How about fixing VAR and not the throw ins?"

Arsène "Hang on, we are working on VAR for VAR"

Klopp "what they're smoking at fifa?"

Arsène "See here at fifa we believe that we should have an AI audit bot in case it's 50/50"

Klopp hanging up "..."

Arsène "Hang in there Jurgen it'll be ready for Qatar 22."

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Liverpool 1-1 West Brom
Only ourselves to blame
Fat gravy guzzling bastard.
Do we ever play well when we have a week between games?

That was ****ing awful.
That was absolutely horrendous, I understand winning games in 1st gear but that wasn't even 1st, was like reverse, shocking, shocking stuff.
Awful second half.

Really ****ing awful.
Embarrassing. Not so much in the lost points but that it feeds into this bullshit cult of Sam ****.
Btw who's the sky commentator who was absolutely desperate for West Brom to score all game? No, I'm not talking about Carra.
Against that cud chewing prick, I could have done without this. I hope he goes down.
****ing sick to death of the cheating officials though. Sadio being held in a bear hug and Friend tells him he threw himself down. Do your ****ing job then you cheating c*nt.
Also **** fat Sam and his ****ty Anti-football. I thought the PL was finally shot of that ****ing dinosaur!
It's always ****ing Allardyce isn't it?
I hope those ****s go back down
sno.gif
Players make mistakes but that’s just infuriating that he gave away the match to that fat pie eating **** on a stick football ****.
Typical fat ****ing sam - gravy boat drinking c*nt
Allardyce wears his face mask exactly the way you’d expect a fat xenophobic thick c*nt to wear one.

**** off.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Newcastle 0-0 Liverpool
I am afraid we are a bit **** at the moment.
2008/09 vibes. These last couple games will cost us the league this year.
Great, another draw for us. In fact most draws in the league after Brighton.
Two points from ****e like West Brom and Newcastle is execrable.
Our form is a ****ing disgrace. Ho ho ho not good enough at all, 2009 too many draws all over again.
It's there for the Mancs, we are giving it to them on a plate.

Disgraceful play.
We're dropping so many points to absolute ****e. It simply isn't good enough. I'll leave it to the top minds of RAWK to keep telling us that no other team can possibly challenge us.
Horrendous result and pretty average performance though can't say we didn't have our chances. The amount of sitters and simple ****ed up 6 yard passes was infuriating. And Jurgen basically ruined added time with that sub. **** knows what that was about.
Well, that was piss. The last two games are how leagues are lost. Attack ****ed up tonight, not defence.
Another ****e performance to end a ****e year.
Karl Darlow apparently hasn't had a clean sheet in 3 years and turns into Lev ****ing Yashin.
Toon keeper gets up and grabs Mane's leg as its about to strike the ball...

utter bullshit - start Thiago every ****ing game please
this happening right after a ****e draw to West Brom, is actually ****ing ****e.
I am definitely getting 2008-2009 vibes again when we went top of the league after that 0-0 draw against West Ham. Let's get in another CB and a winning run now that Thiago is back. That guy is on another level.
Shocking stuff to have ZERO wins vs Fulham, Newcastle, WBA and Brighton who are all ****ING ****e. Klopp needs to hammer these.
I wish all the bad gateway causing ****s would **** off and have a ****.
newcastle throwing themselves around like their lives depended on it - will probably get ****ted by brighton or whoever they play next.
Some bad ****ing gobshites in this thread

I'm going off to moan about politics.

If you're moaning then **** off

If not then Happy New Year!
The two fattest, ugliest bastards in the league taking points off us in quick succession, ffs
Dogshit again. Ugh.
Don’t want to hear Klopp moaning about 5 subs anymore now. Shaqiri in the 91st minute was bizarre.
@hydrofluoric acid RAWK giving us another meltdown in quick succession, really generous of them this holiday season

Latest posts+

Top Bottom