$tan Kroenke Becomes Sole Owner

Discussion in 'Arsenal Talk' started by OnlyOne, Aug 7, 2018.

1. Wrighty4eva

Wrighty4eva Well-Known Member

The guy is an absentee landlord, him and his son could give two tosses about the club or its standing amongst Europes Elite, they just sit there and let the interest grow without any serious investment in money or time, if they cared Unai would have been gone at the end of last season.

Artisan likes this.
  2. Eaststander74

Eaststander74 Well-Known Member

Nobody had a problem with the Kroenke fella when we won a few pots. Now we're **** again, he's coming under fire. Are we going to make noise and stay quiet according to how well or **** we are doing?

3. Wrighty4eva

What are you on about...?

Rain Dance and Tony's nose like this.
  4. Sanchez11's ghost

Sanchez11's ghost Superior Journalist To Charles Watts

He isnt going anywhere anytime soon, why would they sack him after one season?

5. Wrighty4eva

I don't know maybe because he had a sh!t season:lol:, you know like big clubs do. Leicester sacked their manager a season after he won the bloody league, so Leicester have higher expectations than the Arsenal ?, I must be in the twilight zone.

Thoros_of_ Myr and Tony's nose like this.
  6. Sanchez11's ghost

Sanchez11's ghost Superior Journalist To Charles Watts

They gave him a transfer window to build his team. It isn't their fault, it also makes no financial sense to them.

7. Eaststander74

I thought it was clear enough. I dunno... Read it again, see if that works?

8. Wrighty4eva

So there lies the problem.

9. Wrighty4eva

The majority's narrative hasn't changed on Kroenke so im not sure what you are talking about.

10. Eaststander74

This only becomes clear whenever we’re doing badly though. That’s my observation, and that’s all I’m saying. It’s ok, we’re football fans, it’s perfectly understandable!

BigPoppaPump likes this.
  11. yorch44

yorch44 Well-Known Member

lol! What have we achieved under Kroenke? We won what? FA cup? No body here is happy winning only FA cup and everyone here has been upset with him about not investing in transfers while Wenger was here.

Mrs Bergkamp likes this.
  12. GoonerJeeves

GoonerJeeves Up The Terriers

Hopefully, we'll be bought by some rich fellow from the middle east, with the corresponding human rights record to go with the wealth.

13. El Duderino

El Duderino 99 Problems But A Mitch Ain't One

Havent read it fully, yet. But the Kroenkes are 6 billion in over runs on the LA Rams stadium.

@Gooner Zig any chance this impacts Arsenal? I have a feeling we're collateral.

14. Bittersteel

Bittersteel New Member

The worst type of owner is hands on owner. Silent Stan should be commended for letting the football men make the footballing descions.

15. blaze_of_glory

blaze_of_glory Moderator Moderator

16. TakeChillPill

TakeChillPill Well-Known Member

Please just sell arsenal kronkes

Mo Britain likes this.
  17. Mo Britain

Mo Britain Doom Monger

Kronke is the worst owner in the history of mankind. OUT!!!!

18. Aussie_gunner123

Aussie_gunner123 Well-Known Member

I'm over this, I can't believe they still have faith in him, he's not a manager for this level. That performance last night was just absolutely horrible, lucky not to lose 4/5-2 to the bottom team. Is the decision to sack on the Kroenkes or Raul? Whoever it's on has got to go.

19. samshere

samshere Why so serieuse?

Would've been happier if the people actually responsible for this mess resigned.

Artisan likes this.
  20. Tony's nose

Tony's nose Well-Known Member

6 billion costing from 1.6 billion it always happens like this and will possibly still rise further.
    Now isnt 6 billion around Mr Moustache entire fortune??
    Collateral or not it will have an impact .

He is not interested in the Arsenal other than its a stock , if he was interested then he would have a stuck his moustache in and want answers for the s**t show end of season .