• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

$tan Kroenke Becomes Soul Owner

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

If you think this piece is Kroenke sponsored you should listen to the associated Handbrake Off podcast :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Basically just two guys nose deep in Kroenke butt cheeks extolling all their virtuew

I've said from day 1 the Athletic is some bullsh*t though, posh daily mail.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

I've said from day 1 the Athletic is some bullsh*t though, posh daily mail.
I do think they are a shill operation for sure but they really do have the credible exclusives.

We now know that we are one of the few who have a set piece coach, some things about the Özil situation from the man himself, who is responsible for the transfers (a lot of you guys assume all the bad transfers are Raul transfers and all the good ones are Arteta for example)

They definitely provide a unique insight on the club, I am pretty sure your average football fan doesn't know half as much as the inside goings on as a disgruntled Arsenal fan.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
I do think they are a shill operation for sure but they really do have the credible exclusives.

We now know that we are one of the few who have a set piece coach, some things about the Özil situation from the man himself, who is responsible for the transfers (a lot of you guys assume all the bad transfers are Raul transfers and all the good ones are Arteta for example)

They definitely provide a unique insight on the club, I am pretty sure your average football fan doesn't know half as much as the inside goings on as a disgruntled Arsenal fan.

Don't include when you say you guys I rarely agree with the consensus when it comes to Arsenal.

EinmalImmerEwig

Bent on his knees by asking to get banned !
Kroenke Out!

So can we do something about it, this is the question

What can we do to rid this great Club of this maggot?

We need protests every game at the Emirates, as soon as crowds are allowed in.

An easy and effective form of action that all can partake in, that is not criminal, and can't get you evicted/banned?

Who remembers this?

EinmalImmerEwig

Bent on his knees by asking to get banned !
So my plan...

60,000 paper aeroplanes with 'Kroenke Out!' being launched at the start of every game...

Kroenke-Out-Airplane.jpg

Last edited:

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Kroenke's LA Rams are currently losing to the 0-13 New York Jets, possibly the worst American football team in history. Everything he touches withers and dies.

Macho

Dusted 🔻

It seems incredible we don't have a thread which addresses the real problem at the Arsenal - the Kronkes.

Don't take it from me, just see what The Guardian has to say. I couldn't put it better myself.

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...ie-with-kroenkes-ownership-rather-than-arteta

There is some talk now of sacking Mikel Arteta. Arsenal could end up one spot off the relegation zone if they lose to Chelsea this evening. Perhaps someone else could wring out better results in the short term. But the idea anything would be solved by this is misguided.

Sacking Arteta would be like sacking the doomed, radiation-addled scientists at the Chernobyl nuclear disaster. Bring on more dying scientists. Bring different dying scientists. Perhaps with slightly thicker lab coats this time.

Arteta may or may not be good enough, but he didn’t make the problems here. The same goes for the “team full of kidders” identified by Jamie Redknapp in midweek. No doubt some of the older players are, in the nicest possible sense, a bunch of pigeon-chested decadents eking out their demotivating A-list contracts.
This is my problem with the article, it’s another thinly veiled Arteta defence piece and why I’ve had to distance myself from Arsenal.

Arteta flirts with relegation so you suggest to keep him or see where this goes? Or we’re doomed regardless of what we try anyways? Sounds like throwing toys out the pram to me.

We had a World class manager thrown out over results..
We had a good manager then thrown out over results ..
We currently have a well spoken jabroni effectively taking himself out of the job by force despite having permission to lose matches and NOW it’s the players and Kronke.

Who says Arteta has to be the guy to lead this rebuild?
Xhaka,Willian, Eriksen, Garcia in whilst freezing out Saliba and Guendouzi sound like a rebuild?

These journalists and fans that mindlessly back Arteta are pathetic. Clubs gone to complete sh*t.

Goodluck.

Legend14

Established Member
This is my problem with the article, it’s another thinly veiled Arteta defence piece and why I’ve had to distance myself from Arsenal.

Arteta flirts with relegation so you suggest to keep him or see where this goes? Or we’re doomed regardless of what we try anyways? Sounds like throwing toys out the pram to me.

We had a World class manager thrown out over results..
We had a good manager then thrown out over results ..
We currently have a well spoken jabroni effectively taking himself out of the job by force despite having permission to lose matches and NOW it’s the players and Kronke.

Who says Arteta has to be the guy to lead this rebuild?
Xhaka,Willian, Eriksen, Garcia in whilst freezing out Saliba and Guendouzi sound like a rebuild?

These journalists and fans that mindlessly back Arteta are pathetic. Clubs gone to complete sh*t.

Goodluck.
I think the article is pretty clear in not exonerating Arteta. It just says the problem is more than Arteta. Doesn't seem like Pro-Arteta conspiracy theory to me.

Macho

Dusted 🔻

I think the article is pretty clear in not exonerating Arteta. It just says the problem is more than Arteta. Doesn't seem like Pro-Arteta conspiracy theory to me.
I felt that way until the quote I picked out.

Emery didn’t get a single one of his suggested targets in the transfer market and was forced to rely on the same tired senior players.

There was none of this Kronkes or rotten squad stuff. The article is garbage and just another example of the various vultures with their conflicting agendas picking away at the club right now.

The negligent owners, the agents, the bummy execs, the d*ckhead journos empowered by Arteta or which ever board member, it’s a shame.

Macho

Dusted 🔻

It's his club, he can do what he wants. Embrace it or leave.
This is the bottom line, he’s not going anywhere.

Changing the manager and rebuilding after the clear out of all the senior players with expired or expiring contracts is obviously the easier thing to do.

Unless Arteta is our last hope of salvation? In that case give him more players and let’s see what he does. Well, I wouldn’t be watching that mess anyways.

Top Bottom