• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Tariq Lamptey

Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Arteta persuaded Bellerin to stay last summer when PSG wanted him according to the article. No idea why he signed Cedric as well then.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Is John Cross a reputable source these days?

I like the player, but it sounds too good to be true.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Seeing this perfect thread pop up out of nowhere...

71xQItATu6L._SY300_QL70_ML2_.png

...would be the best late Christmas gift ever!

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Contract runs to 2023. No idea if he has any clauses in it.

Would surely be £35m ish?

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Average defensively and is a bit of a speed merchant, I quite like the fact he's English though.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Perfect right back for us imo. I love Tierney but he's quite one dimensional in possession, he's quite a traditional up and down type fullback. Lamptey is really comfortable playing the ball at different angles and combining with the midfield more. It would be a nice balance to our flanks.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
That would be such smart signing i hope Brighton go down so we could get him more cheaply they'll ask for 25-30M already, sadly this article from John Cross.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Selling Bellerin and signing Lamptey would be unbelievable business. Doubt this source though.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Pretty sure this is nonsense. Well the Barca wanting Bellerin part at least. The story about Laporta promising him as part of his election campaign originated in the Sunday Mirror. I don’t recall seeing any Spanish reports about that.

teamsoutheast

Player:Ødegaard
Arteta persuaded Bellerin to stay last summer when PSG wanted him according to the article. No idea why he signed Cedric as well then.

We signed Cedric because AMN wanted to leave because he didn't want to play full back. . He changed his mind late into pre-season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom