• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Terrorist Threat Avoided at Old Trafford

brianfrance

Established Member
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
By the way, I thought since 11 september, Football Stadium can be a great place for ****ing terrorist. 50'000 & + people...
I'm really afraid that maybe it will happen

GunnerForLife

this is getting out of hand. if these terrorists are really good, why dont the go and just bomb the white house. its obvious that they are pissed with bush and co. why aim the innocent people? great job by the police by the way to thwart a brainless act...

slapz

GunnerForLife said:
this is getting out of hand. if these terrorists are really good, why dont the go and just bomb the white house. its obvious that they are pissed with bush and co. why aim the innocent people? great job by the police by the way to thwart a brainless act...

They know they couldnt get anywhere near the white house so they brainwash naive kids into believing their rubbish and saying cause carnage in the west...idiots

flotz

vin de guerre said:
Biggus said:
Terrorist Threat Avoided at Old Trafford

They must be Football Fans then :lol:

There was an article that quoted the fact that our mate bin Laden is a gooner and his followers wanted to **** bomb Ole ratford.
i hope ossama tells all those suiciders to stay away from highbury at least

WHAFC

Bin Laden reportedly said and I qoute "It's true, I wanted to test my latest terrorist bomb and pay back my debt to society, but I am an animal lover I could not bare to see innocent animals suffer, thats when I thought of Old Trafford"

Osama is supposedly a gooner in actual fact. Apparently he came to a few games once when he was in London and forgive me if i'm wrong but I believe I've seen members of his family wearing home shirts.

jackycreegs

i was under the impression osama was a gooner. but i have recently been informed that the people that told us that were wrong. it was in fact just one of osama's brothers who was a regular during the end of george graham's reign. which does make sense if you consider how much he hates the west. crazy bloodthirsty bastard.

GunnerUS9

One of the articles I read for a course on Brazilian soccer and society last fall said that he attended matches during the mid-90's.

godfather

brianfrance said:
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
By the way, I thought since 11 september, Football Stadium can be a great place for f****g terrorist. 50'000 & + people...
I'm really afraid that maybe it will happen

exactly

Biggus

Established Member
Osama is supposedly a gooner in actual fact. Apparently he came to a few games once when he was in London and forgive me if i'm wrong but I believe I've seen members of his family wearing home shirts.

Ahhhh the Gooner feeling.......

You can get it Hi-jacking a plane.....
or looking insane......
Being feared....
or growing a big long beard.......
Being an afgani resident......
or trying to blow up the US president....

Arsenal Quotes

Robert Pirès was a fabulous player, world-class, and for a few years, before his injury, he was unquestionably the best left-midfielder in the world by far. He had incredible technique, he was smart, a finisher. He was a killer with a smile, the gentlest man in the world who suddenly drive the ball exactly where it was needed.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom