The 2014/15 Transfer Window: A Review

Discussion in 'Arsenal Talk' started by Rex Banter, Oct 16, 2019.

?

How would you rate the 2014/15 transfer window?

1. Not good

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 4

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 5

17.6%
  4. 6

35.3%
  5. A Fabo

11.8%
  6. 7

23.5%
  7. 8

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. 9

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. 10

11.8%
  1. Rex Banter

Rex Banter Knows a guy who knows an ITK at Bristol Trusted

Imo it can all be traced back to the club letting players run down their contracts.

If you can extend a player that’s great, one less spot to fill in the window. If they won’t sign you sell them and have money to buy a replacement.

This is what the club should’ve done with Fabianski and Sagna. 2014 was the first of many windows that we had too many fires to fight.

Our net spend skyrocketed after 2013 but instead of buying one or two top players each window like say Liverpool have done we just bought four or five average ones in each window because we had too many areas of need.

2. hydrofluoric acid

hydrofluoric acid A drama queen, hates most of our players.

Good original post!

I was really positive about this window. Big signing in Sanchez and then I looked at the other signings as us trying to make solid foundation in the group for the future.

We got all that we could get from Sanchez. Elite from him! I think we should have got more out of Debuchy and Welbeck but injuries prevent that. Chambers I think can become a very good squad player for us, hoping for a bit modern Milner thingy from him here!

Geofranco likes this.