• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The 2020–21 UEFA Nations League

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Germany just needs new manager and they can solve their problems.This is talented squad and with new ideas they will be fine.Defence isn't as it used to be with Lahm,Per and Boateng.I would trust Sule,Ginter and Klosterman.

Not surprised by Spain and their struggles to be fair.They were never that good team apart from period from 2008 to 2012.At least they didn't show it at big stages so much.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Why do you call him a creep?
Because I feel he is quite creepy with his hair, how he dresses and acts I guess. Reminds me of an odd substitution teacher hitting on the girls in high school.

To be fair calling him creepy isn’t fair. I just want him gone from coaching the national team. He got to handle a great generation of German players and all he managed was one WC win. They should at least have won one Euro also. Now that the quality of the team has dropped he shows how poor he actually is. Think he and Bierhoff need to go asap.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Disgusting btw this games today and these lot play again Saturday.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Maguire is ****.

I reckon he'll get a red in this game.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

What did you expect from the French Emery.
He’s such a crap manager but it’s so hard to make a case because he’s won the World Cup.

Thing is he’s actually underachieved with that squad.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

Grealish should be starting for England. Either as a deeper playmaking left wing or attacking no8. These are the games where you try it out.

Is Southgate even a manager ffs.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

Mount looks good and puts himself about but I’m not sure he’s even that good. Get strong mid table in three years vibes from him.

Southgate seems to have chosen him as his guy which is just...Southgate I guess.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Don’t know why Southgate is acting like he’s forced to pick Grealish. He would be the best player at Arsenal, Utd etc.

Arsenal Quotes

Thierry Henry was very quick at analysing everything that was going on and how he needed to react. This intelligence, this capacity to evaluate, understand and question oneself, is also the mark of great players... For everyone, for the fans and for us, he symbolised the golden age of Arsenal.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom