• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Anti-Wish List

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
Butland if the fact that he’s England’s #1 is included anywhere in the valuation process. He’s better than what we’ve got, but even today, he’s not worth more than 35-40.

Reactions: A_G

benjamin86

Established Member
Butland if the fact that he’s England’s #1 is included anywhere in the valuation process. He’s better than what we’ve got, but even today, he’s not worth more than 35-40.
Pickford is no1 i think?

Prefer keeping Ospina than signing Butland, at the moment Butland looks more likely to be the next Joe Hart than Seaman.

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
Pickford is no1 i think?

Prefer keeping Ospina than signing Butland, at the moment Butland looks more likely to be the next Joe Hart than Seaman.
You’re likely right, though I’d vote for Pope after the season he had.

And agreed re: Butland, have been slightly disappointed in him.

thierrytheking14

Jonny Evans - Chambers and Holding are already better than him.
Holding better than Evans? Naw lad.

Understand you personally may not rate Evans that highly but Holding has been gash for us mate. He might improve over time but right now he ain't better.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Relatedly, hopefully we sit out the upcoming clearouts at Chelsea, United, Barca, and RM. We need to get younger and hungrier.

There are quite a few I'd take from those teams. David Luiz for the ball playing cb if we are going to play 3 at the back, Kovacic from Chelsea/Madrid, definitely Herrera on a free, Martial but not Sanchez from United. From the big 2 in Spain if any of Umtiti, Vidal, Dembele or Coutinho are available we'd be mad not to be involved. At Madrid there are numerous of their cast offs that would walk into our team.

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
There are quite a few I'd take from those teams. David Luiz for the ball playing cb if we are going to play 3 at the back, Kovacic from Chelsea/Madrid, definitely Herrera on a free, Martial but not Sanchez from United. From the big 2 in Spain if any of Umtiti, Vidal, Dembele or Coutinho are available we'd be mad not to be involved. At Madrid there are numerous of their cast offs that would walk into our team.
I’m not talking about a world where Dembele, etc. comes available. Just don’t want us paying inflated fees (and/or wages, in the case of Luiz) for older players for whom Arsenal is a downgrade.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
Fraser, Carrasco, Perisic, Zaha, Manolas, Hermoso, Palacios, Djene.

I expect a number of players to join as the summer goes on.

OSBK

Established Member

Herrera is a no brainer and i would be amazed if city dont look at him as a fernadinho replacement. Martial and sanchez can stay there, if they cannot be arsed to perform for utd then they can do one. From chelsea i would love christianson, top defender with time on his side to improve.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
We have already got rid one player deemed not good enough rightly by Emery in Ramsey. With rumours of us signing meunier it seems Bellerin will be the next to move on. Emery moving fast to move two of our two poorest players out. Add to that Cech has retired and hopfeully Emery will move Mustafi on too.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom