• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Anti-Wish List

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

You seen Stones play?

Yeah no idea what I was on about there was distracted - Chris Smalling is the one with the crap passing, he's the opposite. He's another one that makes some big errors though that's the worry. So many of those in our defense already.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
I actually don't mind Stones but I don't think he moves the needle for us at all. Good on the ball but a bit too passive for a defender at times.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
I do like him. Hence why I said he could do well in the PL.
Got confused because this is antiwish thread. Edoard is still very raw... But I see much better potencial an quality than Nketiah. Our guy is only good pressing but I don't see good movements without the ball, any dribbling and most important I don't see a killer.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Raul Jimenez. I'm not as high on him as others.
I think he’s quality. Just his age puts me off (29). His next contract will probably be the last at this level.

Team orientated CF that can finish we could certainly do worse than him.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
I think he’s quality. Just his age puts me off (29). His next contract will probably be the last at this level.

Team orientated CF that can finish we could certainly do worse than him.
Don't get me wrong. I think he's good. I just don't want him here. I saw someone on Twitter hype him up for us to sign and I just thought "..............naaah".

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Getting rid of Laca & replacing with Jimenez who is the same age? No way, doesn't get us money & it is no upgrade either. Yesterday missed a penalty and wasn't good otherwise either against Sevilla.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Eduard and Buendia. Both seem like decent squad options, but weaken our team if we were to start both next season.

Taxi Driver

RQgPPv3.png

Arsenal Quotes

I don’t look at the passport of people; I look at their quality and their attitude.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom