• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Anti-Wish List

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Unpopular opinion (and going against my own summer opinions): Edouard

Not because I don’t think he can become very good, but rather that he won’t have the impact we need right now. We have enough attacking players to develop as is.

HaffBR

Designer of fancy pyramids
Care to elaborate? Genuinely interested! :)

I don't think they are good enough and good fit for Arsenal...
Where could Depay play for example? As a CF?, AM?, LW?
He doesn't convince me in any of these positions to play at the EPL, I think he is slow, not as good technically as he thinks he is and I do think his personality would be a negative point in the dressing room as well. Don't want.

Auoar I think it would be a risky option for the price they can, I don't see much return from him in goals and assists yet and defending it is not his business either... for me he is a more aesthetic than effective player.

Sanches I confess I need to see more, but his 'macro' and 'micro' stats aren't any good at first look, specially defensively. I think a player more defensively committed would be better for Arsenal.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
I don't want any more aging players on their way down - we already have too many of them and they are impossible to move on

I want players who are on their way up - cheaper, glad to be here, and may actually make us a profit when they move on

Legend14

Established Member
Aouar, Costas, Isco.

Costas is a jerk. Will kill chemistry. Will get red cards. Both he and Ceballos will fight our own players.

Aouar is a poor fit for Arsenal. Not confident he can impact the PL. Not worth the price tag.

Isco, C’mon. Willian II.

jus2nang

This January? Everybody. I don't want any inbound transfers. I'd rather the club focussed on departures. We have sooo many players that simply have to go....

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Bissouma plus any RB or CB linked as we don't need to strengthen our strongest positions (CB - Holdini, Gabriel, Mari, Saliba, Mavro and RB My Heccy & My beloved Hector).

Latest posts

Top Bottom