• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Arsenal Off the Pitch and Bantz Thread

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
image.jpg

Man likeeee

Looking like he's about to drop the sickest mixtape of 2015.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Those lads throwing them digits up all over the place. 1st degree cringe over here.

GDeep™

League is very weak
If you're a footballer or musician, you can do what you like, funny hair, dodgy beard, dodgy clothes etc.

I want to grow my hair long, and grow a beard, a bit like Jesus, but because I'm in mainstream society, I would be considered weird.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

If you're a footballer or musician, you can do what you like, funny hair, dodgy beard, dodgy clothes etc.

I want to grow my hair long, and grow a beard, a bit like Jesus, but because I'm in mainstream society, I would be considered weird.
You have a point, no chance Bale has the hair he does now if he never made it, he'd have a 1 all over whilst he's on his farm.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

His crew probably told him to stop copying Ronaldo and get his own look. It was either shave it all off or grow it I reckon.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Tbf to Bale it looks on point when he's not playing, probably really impractical when he's on the pitch so he has to create the mullet from your nightmares.

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
Feel a bit sorry for Bale, you feel like he is probably compensating cause he is balding. You see it a lot with balding people growing their hair out, one last hurrah I guess.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Gareth Bale based his whole image on Ronaldo. It was incredible. I know imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, but I'd get pissed off after a while.

Hairstyle
gareth-bale-445273.jpg

cristiano-ronaldo-2014-12.jpg

Goal Celebration

Free Kick Stance
778-gareth-bale-free-kick-stance.jpg

cristiano-ronaldo-575-free-kick-stance-in-real-madrid-2-0-celta-de-vigo-in-la-liga-2012-2013.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom