• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Arsenal Off the Pitch and Bantz Thread

Heskey

🌑 🌘🌗🌖🌕🌔🌓🌒
Trusted ⭐
Gilberto is on to something here.

From this video alone we have this example of Peak Viera/Gilberto.

51853fc25261c1f296f77fddbd0e158e.gif

LG10

Elneny is better than people think but he's of course nowhere near Viera. Would be much more useful for us than the likes of Guendouzi though. His mobility would be very nice to have with the likes of Xhaka and Torreira in our midfield.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Elneny is better than people think but he's of course nowhere near Viera. Would be much more useful for us than the likes of Guendouzi though. His mobility would be very nice to have with the likes of Xhaka and Torreira in our midfield.

The lad can can run for days, must be said. Doesnt even look like he breaks a sweat after 90 mins. Feels like Arteta could utilize that sort of engine, even if just for rotation

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

He was never as bad as people said. Just very boring, very safe player - I don’t think he’s made a forward pass in his life. I’m sure his passing accuracy and completion was in the 90 percentile without really checking.

There’s a place for a player like that in most squads though, I never minded him. Not sure what Gilberto is talking about there though.

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
Gilberto clearly self quarantining drunk off Caipirinhs and YouTube highlight vids. :lol:

The lack of football/Diaby effect is out here making trash players into Invincibles.

2020 sucks and so does Elneny.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Elneny was doing great for Basel and doing pretty well till after settling in at Arsenal under Wenger. Why shoot or run hard any more when you can endlessly pass sideways or backwards? He seemed like a pretty dedicated and serious person prior to joining the banter brigade then lost his way. Give the same player to a Klopp or Pep and they'd turn him into an efficiency machine.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
He had some delish assists tbf. Özil v ludogorets, welbz v CSKA and Laca v Leicester springs 2 mind

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Full video of my post above...

...two absolute Arsenal heroes!

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Boy should think himself lucky the bars and pubs aren’t open. He’ll be inadvertently opening beers bottles with his head when they are. Let us pray that Ian’s sacrifice to the gods of ‘fvck him up please’ will not be in vain.

Latest posts

Top Bottom