• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Championship 2019/20

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Yeah just seen him then sprint 30 yards to win a free kick after making a slide tackle in the box. :lol:

Worry is if Watkins can't step up, but so far from what I've seen he fits exactly what Arteta would want.

Still not sold on Buendia.
80 chances created with worst team in the league ... You should

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

80 chances created with worst team in the league ... You should

I've seen all the stats mate, but as I said just not sold yet, reckon he'll stay at Norwich.

yorch44

I've seen all the stats mate, but as I said just not sold yet, reckon he'll stay at Norwich.
Nah, he will go to a bette team and explode as a player. Everyone going to the Grealish hype because he is English

yorch44

That Watkins is strong... What Danny Wellbeck shoulda been if he controlled his legs

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Nah, he will go to a bette team and explode as a player. Everyone going to the Grealish hype because he is English

Maybe you're right. I maybe haven't watched him enough.

yorch44

Maybe you're right. I maybe haven't watched him enough.
He is like a best defensive Isco, still not in that level of offensive game, but is likes to put an strong foot and makes tackles. Very good defensive working for a lad who creates that many chances in PL

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Thanks Brentford, kids are crying.

Calm, this man will smash them in the final...

Alksandar-Mitrovic.jpg

...we will still get the Algerian Mahrez.

Top Bottom