• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Emirates Cup: Sunday, 30th July 2017, 16:20 BST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
We have one of the angriest fan bases around (understandably) but when you read what people think about most of our supposed key players in key positions, you wonder why they're so angry.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
You fat man, you don't have the cardio to keep up with me.

Go have another cake, I recommend the salted caramel one from the co-op with some anchor whipped cream.

this one. Not the cheap stuff.
Spoken like a legit fat boy with mad cake knowledge. Im 5ft 11 & 3/4" and 13.5 stone. Solid cardio too. The only gassing that's likely to happen is gas leaving your batty hole when you see me.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Spoken like a legit fat boy with mad cake knowledge. Im 5ft 11 & 3/4" and 13.5 stone. Solid cardio too. The only gassing that's likely to happen is gas leaving your batty hole when you see me.

I started panting when I read the bolded, thought it might turn dark.

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
What else has Lacazette done than show exactly the same attributes as Walcott this season? Laca hides from general play and scores tap ins.

I hope he will show more as the season progress.
But you used to say Walcott was better than Neymar? So can't be a bad set of attributes to have.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
If you could buy footballers in supermarkets, El Nenny would be from the co-op

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I actually watch Quest from time to time and I'm someone that doesn't really watch a lot of TV outside of Sport. There's a lot of interesting stuff on it I feel.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I didnt get to see any of the game today. I looked at the result, then the line up, and then thought wtf is Wenger doing with Elneny. I could have told him that Elneny at CB was a complete waste of time. It's things like this that still worry me about Wenger. The only thing he has learnt is not to use Elneny at CB again and he needed a whole pre season to find this out. ffs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom