• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Fighting **** & Glory Glory Go Into Meltdown

Gunner-Union

Sp**s Fan TV. Best bit of the video:

You love to see it.

were they shouting yid army at 9:34???????? very appropriate looking at those noses.
looks like its either pensioners or homeless people in the stadium very charitable of Sp**s to let people less fortunate fill their stadium and to watch a massacre on par with the gladiators of ancient Rome

Last edited:

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Their top four prediction thread

Top 4?! We are winning the title! Chelsea, city & united spending is a waste of time & Liverpool & VVD are crap. Woolwich are a joke club. Levy & ENIC have got this. Chill.

Personally don’t think Top 4 is a priority. I’m looking at the Europa League, FA Cup and League Cup, in that priority. If we can win the Europa League this season, it will be an A+ season. Anything after that, whether that be Top 4 or another cup, would be a bonus. Don’t want to turn into Woolwich where Top 4 is the objective every season.
Reply...
Yet Woolwich still manage to win trophies.

I ****ing hate that.

It's sickening

On Auba...

He scores a lot of goals but I don't think he's all that.
By that I mean the type of goals he scores are in the range of most strikers. He used to be almost all unplayable at Dortmund as he could carry the ball, shoot off both feet from outside the box and had pace to burn. He does none of this for Woolwich, all bar a handfull of goals he’s scored have been
straightforward finishes.
I get the dilemma, when you have a goalscorer in your side don't get rid as the new guy might be goal shy (this is common for a lot of clubs looking for a goalscorer). But given his age and wage and contract length demands I’d cash in and invest. I think Martinelli can take his spot, he absolutely brings a greater work ethic and energy than him and I'd say it's worth waiting for him to allow to develop by
giving him minutes.
Reply...
He literally carries them on his own entirely. Maybe lacking in build up but check out the goals he scored vs City and Chelsea last month. Pretty insane record every single season too. Sucks he was renewed as Lacazette is terrible and the Chelsea reject Nketiah scores like 2 goals a season.

Oxeki

Trusted ⭐

“Don’t want to turn into Woolwich where Top 4 is the objective every season”

...says the fan of the team that has only played Champions League football 5 times since the Premier League began in 1992 ffs :lol:
The funniest comment is that guy that said basically any striker can score the goals Auba score.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
You’ve never lost an opening game in the PL, Mr Mourinho?

You haven’t beaten Sp**s in 7 years, Everton?

Dr Tottenham will see you now.
ROLL ON THE NEW SEASON AMAZON DOCUMENTARY. TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR: NOTHING AT ALL.
Jose doesnt have a plan either. Can someone explain any tactics or attacking shape which they saw today from us?

Absolutely embarrassing
New season same toss
We have zero attacking plans. Its like Jose just hopes that because we have Kane and Son that somehow we dont need any tactics
Look a team dying out for a busy schedule:rolleyes:
It will be a memorable first two weeks of the season. No wins in the league, knocked out of the league Cup, and knocked out in the qualification of the Europa league. Brace yourself!
We are crap

The end
It was never this bad under Poch or am I wrong?
Why did I bother watching this.... What a waste of time.
I’m not sure I can take a season of this :(
Are we sure AVB hasn't snuck his way back in ? because that's what it has looked like since the new manager bounce wore off
Glad I don't have to go into an office tomorrow

Oxeki

Trusted ⭐

My drug :drool:

And also "Where Poch made us dare... José will make us do!!" is possibly the worst thing I've ever read. Pochettino was so full of class, now we have this brazen arsehole. And you're happy about that?
Kane should leave this season. This team/manager are pathetic.

Indescribably bad, and suddenly the only silver lining of our fixture list (i.e. at least we have a lot of Sp**s to watch) is gone and looks like a slog.

I cannot fathom how we played as if we'd just got off the back of three games in a week.

That was utterly dreadful. Any momentum from a decent finish last season completely gone.

This season is going to be a long slog. Give José a pre-season to get them organised, they said...

James > dele
doucoure > hojberg
allan > winks

Christ we're ****!

Our entire performance can be summed up by the moment Kane let the ball roll out for a corner rather than try to make something of it.

Starting 11 bad, sub selections even worse, players uninspiring and completely lacking creativity. **** game. Fair play to Everton they just controlled almost all aspects of the game.

Same old sad Sp**s, lacking any creative spark totally ****ing clueless nothing ever changes.
Luckily we are under no pressure to win anything thank **** otherwise this would be serious.

New faces same old **** does this team get coached what the **** is going on.

Sell as much deadweight as we can and bring in a new manager with the right way of playing football.

At least make us good to watch and ****, not **** to watch and ****.

How do Everton's 3 new signings gel in 10minutes... yet our team, most of whom have been together nigh on 6/7 years, look like they've never met....? Or is that the problem now?

Holjberg and Matt Doherty made the kind of debuts more reminiscent of Lewis Holtby & Gary Doherty!

Mourinho will be gone in 10 games. They aren't even running for him. If you can't even motivate the players to run for you its over.
We are done as a team, We have no creativity, hopeful long diagonals and individual brilliance is all we are relying on.
It's a full rebuild guys.
As for Ndombele should be have been sold in the summer as I said, he came on for 15 mins and didn't break out a jog once but now we have a 60m lump sitting on the bench who can't be trusted to put in 20 mins honest work.
He wasn't the reason we lost, but we really need that 60m investment elsewhere, we can't do without it.

Remember the many posts in the Jose thread, "Who would turn down playing for Jose"?

Many have already, the better question is, "Who would want to play for him with these ****ing tactics"?

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
You get a bad vibe from the group of players watching the documentary.

Feels like a nice school... No attitude. No egos. Didn't see the competition.

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
Hopefully they don’t rush into sacking Jose as I want to see the car crash drag on for as long as possible.

When he REALLY turns on the team, it'll be complete gold. Can't believe anyone wanted him here. He's a disgrace... Even if he won something with them, he's a fookin disgrace!

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
When he REALLY turns on the team, it'll be complete gold. Can't believe anyone wanted him here. He's a disgrace... Even if he won something with them, he's a fookin disgrace!

Petition to ban everyone who wanted Mourinho incoming?

Arsenal Quotes

Everyone thinks they have the prettiest wife at home

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom