• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The pain of losing the FA Cup

The Mini

One day (believe it or not) we will lose the FA Cup, and whoever knocks us out will gloat their heads off. The longer we prolong it, the more bitter the loss will be. In short, if fan's morale is the most important thing there is then lose now before we all go riot

VCC

Ah who cares? That's like saying "we might as well lose to Chelsea now, so we don't get upset by Coventry and have everyone laugh at us."

AFCG7

Established Member
i understand what you mean Mini .. but why should we care about the rest of fans.. we are the favourites , sometimes we will lose but as long as we have a chance of winning we will continue to enjoy the FA cup rounds.

SydneyGunnerFan

i am confident but u know if we lose theres a big if there im still proud of them ay and we got the premier league and champions league still there

Anders Limpar

We should play our youngsters in the FA-cup game against Chelski just to prove that the Wenger way of building a world class club is way superiour than the Roman way...

;D ;D ;D

Arsenal Quotes

Religiously, it is said that God created man. I am only a guide. I allow others to express what they have in them. I have not created anything. I am a facilitator of what is beautiful in man.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom