• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Quartet? Quadruple?

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

This is all balls!

Arsenal won't win the quadruple, or whatever.

No side has ever won the domestic triple!

Let's all focus on the Prem & CL in that order.

Anything else would be presumptious and would allow Manure boys like Myth & Ruud to argue that we are all arrogant c*nts after all.

So let's all take a chill pill and ome back in April!

JazzG

Established Member
myth said:
They won it in November 1999? the treble was won in 1999?.

They won 3 trophies in the 98/99 season, they won that cup in the 99/00 season. Spot the difference? :wink:

A

Anonymous

worth a try Jazz :wink: we came runners up in the charity sheild in 1998 does that count :D

XxGoonaStuxX

Yes its a tad early to be talking about this. 4 cups is a lot of pressure and we will need to organise our squad properly to b ein for a chance of getting it.
A lot can change in a month or two. I want us to do well who knows ?

A

Anonymous

I've just played back the FA cup game in my head, Ryan Giggs wow.

Adam

Established Member
myth said:
I've just played back the FA cup game in my head, Ryan Giggs wow.

How did he miss that? An open goal too. Well, i have seen stranger things happen.

Like in 99 when i thought a saw a Sasquatch at Villa park.

A

Anonymous

Nice one Adam, but you must admit them games in the1999 FA cup where titanic battles.

A

Anonymous

But your mistakes helped us win the Treble the holy trinity, FA EPL AND EC.laugh that off.

JazzG

Established Member
myth said:
worth a try Jazz :wink: we came runners up in the charity sheild in 1998 does that count :D

You mancs always trying to over-hype your past achievements ;)

A

Anonymous

2 doubles and a treble no wonder i'm drunk on our sucess, no overhype Jazz a bit of banter thats all, you know a "laugh", a grin a bit of a wind up,or has that all stopped under Arsène dour looks.

arsenal4life

dont get ahead of yourself
your hopes seem very high this sort of talk could put pressure on the boys and cost us everything

ya this is the point
let's DO not repeat the last season mistake
if we take it step by step , match by match
we can reach may with 4 trophies
and then we will be happy with any name of them
but talking now and put the players on this heavy pressure
this is a big mistake

A

Anonymous

Arsenal4life nice pic, was it worth a 4 match ban and a title of being a thug for the rest of your life? because his career is over now and don't think he will make it as a TV personallaty?

thegame24

Established Member
myth dont talk. look what keane done to poor alfie haaland, the guy had to retire and a man needs to make a living to keep his family secure but roy keane took that away from him

Latest posts

Top Bottom