• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raul Sanllehi has left Arsenal

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
Ivan-Gazidis_355.jpg

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Did the club ever confirm Adidas as a new sponsor?

Sounds like Sanllehi has some strong links with Nike and as City has ditched them looks like we could see a return.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
Apparently this guy will contribute more on the financial side rather than what a normal director of football does. It wouldn’t surprise me to see Gazidis himself step up as a director of football when Wenger is gone.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Not exactly the club that screams good transfer dealings. Alot of their business poor & some their own fans regard as shady.

The Neymar deal even had legal ramifications didn't it? + They just served a transfer ban for the youth side.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Too bad it's in February... Was hoping he'd be here for the January transfer window.

Kingslayer

Forza Milan
Apparently this guy will contribute more on the financial side rather than what a normal director of football does. It wouldn’t surprise me to see Gazidis himself step up as manager when Wenger is gone.

Fixed your post there, mate.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
I'll wait to see some actual outcomes before I get excited about it. We seem to be hiring a lot of people not related to football. Does that translate to signings? Or to our wantaway players extending? If not, then its just noise tbh.

Top Bottom