• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Tuesday Club Podcast

ebouenolike

Established Member
Tremendous podcast. I absolutely love it, I was introduced to it from a Geordie mate who loves it.

His latest rant about the dreadful United supporters who never go to games and have no knowledge is on the money, I live in a house with two 'fans', one has never been to Manchester, the other never Old Trafford, and neither seem to know when a game is on.

EDIT: Perhaps a change of name to 'The Tuesday Club' is in order?

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Its crazy how effortlessly good they are. Reminds me of early Ricky Gervais, the tall guy & Karl Pilkington on XFM just talking ****e.

At at the end of re-listening to the entire backlog of the XFM shows, podcasts etc. Been going almost daily since mid summer...

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
I love the Silent Stan statue idea. I hope somebody actually goes through with it. I'd more than likely pitch-in if an online drive was started.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
This podcast is funny but Alan Davies is so obnoxious and all his friends are yes men that ever call him out on his bullshit. I don't get why Davies thinks screaming down the mic is hilarious.

Everytime I hear that DJ Tayo I always imagine Samuel L Jackson's character from Django Unchained.

Arsenal Quotes

Women kill for love and men kill because they hate to lose

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom